Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Ex-military drivers and wags thread

Ex-military drivers and wags thread

Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex-military drivers and wags thread

Originally Posted by jaydog68
Hi, Gremmie,

Hows the job @ WestCan going? We are going to the same company but in a different Province, Saskatchewan. Looking forward to it as soon as I sell my bricks & mortar, as in house. Not in Army terms- not AP Round.LOL...
Woody
Pssst we have to talk quietly,this is Millertary thread, so i shall whisper and say this only once Am loving it here and with Westcan. It's driver appreciation week and we've got a BBQ in the yard this afternoonyummie Love driving up hill and down dale in BC. having to take loads of test's and gain certification for fuel hauling,but getting there These Super B's are great fun,could do with 100bhp more tho on the mountains.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

CHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant futureCHRISRICHES has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by marg-den
this is just my opinion or option which ever suits really would it not save us all time on here when looking for help and facts about company's and places.

if we all kept to the treads and kept the chit chat to post messages that way if you miss a day there is not 3/4 pages to go through, of nothing really just other people's conversation's.

i am just looking for help and guidence then i will make my own mind up, but either way it would save us all a lot of trawling the net .

anyone else feel this way or does everyone else seam to have more time to read things on hear than me .

p.s karla did you get my post message regards shipping ?

thanks for your time in reading this i may stand down off my soap box i thinks
So what you mean is, you can't be bothered to take the time to read up on the information you want - you just want it handed on a plate, without any interruptions from anyone else?

How rude of people to actually want to make conversations on here - don't they know you're a very busy person?......................
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:48 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi caught you both on the same page.....Yeah just flying through do not want to get told off

So hope you guys(G and C) have a good one.Sorry to interupt anyone,but sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

firefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nice

Any one in the RCT from 79 to 82 in bunda 4th div
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

jaydog68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by firefox
Any one in the RCT from 79 to 82 in bunda 4th div
3 ADTR RCT. Duisburg. PLus several other lovely locations too.