Driver Training

Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:33 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all
Default Re: Driver Training

Originally Posted by kb33
You changed your username ?
yeah I got bored...I was in cognito but couldnt fool you could I

Hows things going? The docs still havent arrived yet to Elaine, we just want to know one way or another the suspense is killing me
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:35 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

im just learning about this karma thing...is there any going spare for you to send me some???
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Geordielass
yeah I got bored...I was in cognito but couldnt fool you could I

Hows things going? The docs still havent arrived yet to Elaine, we just want to know one way or another the suspense is killing me
Well your names in your sig kind of gave the game away

Sent you some Karma just to stop you pestering me ... lol
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:12 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Originally Posted by kb33
Well your names in your sig kind of gave the game away

Sent you some Karma just to stop you pestering me ... lol
thank you ...sent some right back at ya!!
Old Mar 1st 2009, 5:14 pm
Sunny Alberta!

fell free to send some anytime....havent got a clue what it is but what the hell .....lol

Im shut up for now!