mapping programmes

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mapping programmes

hi gang. what mapping programmes are you using in canada and the us ?
is street and trips 2009 any good
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:59 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mapping programmes

Originally Posted by westewoo
hi gang. what mapping programmes are you using in canada and the us ?
is street and trips 2009 any good
Streets and Trips is good, of the GPS types i have had 3 Tomtoms and swear by them, they are great. At the end of the day you still need to use common sense and paper maps. I use my Tomtom in conjunction with my Rand McNally Atlas.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Streets and Trips is good, of the GPS types i have had 3 Tomtoms and swear by them, they are great. At the end of the day you still need to use common sense and paper maps. I use my Tomtom in conjunction with my Rand McNally Atlas.
I ave me tomtom 910 and me Rand McNally ready to go......

Just need an LMO now

Old Mar 4th 2009, 1:32 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
I ave me tomtom 910 and me Rand McNally ready to go......

Just need an LMO now

I thought you had the LMO already Davie, just waiting for the house to sell?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I thought you had the LMO already Davie, just waiting for the house to sell?
I do but my plan is to plan for the failure of all other plans.....

as i said on another thread nothing can be set in concrete when you speak to the various companies they will not give you a defo answer if in a few months time you'll actualy have a job to goto.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point

stop hijacking my thread. im trying to find out about mapping programmes.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by westewoo
stop hijacking my thread. im trying to find out about mapping programmes.
OOOps spank that monkey....

Read the sticky as well then coz there is info on there..has been for ages.