BTD and city driving?

Old Sep 16th 2011, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: BTD and city driving?

Originally Posted by kb33

Oh yeah and we always believe what a driver recruiter tells us !

And if you're referring to me with the above remark , well I can match those figures and do it in a much safer cleaner and more beautiful environment than you could ever imagine .

So come back to me in six months and tell us what your really earning on that job , I'll bet my dodge cummins it's nothing like those figures .

Might not last six months!!!!!

I've had those wages confirmed by an ex Hendersons driver(nine years) who now works@ Sainsburys, he told me I would be mad to pass the chance of a start there and ofcourse I will confirm the figures afterall I was offered to look at his computer screen spreadsheet on my first day!!!
Old Sep 16th 2011, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Graham Parks where does this all take place then, do you all meet some where and hurl abuse at each other ?? sounds like fun.
11 hours ago • LikeUnlike

Graham Parks Come on Rob post all the comments,,,,

Dont come on here with your holier than thou attitude, the 2 qoutes from you above are enough to prove you are as childish and pathetic as he is with your shit stirring.
There is no Brit community in Steinbach and I probably mix with more Canadians than Brits but what difference does race make ffs???
The fact is that he feels left out so creates this in his sad little world and the likes of you fall for it
Who was there for him after his quad accident?
Who visited him in hospital?
Who kept him supplied with cigarettes in hospital?
Who arranged a whip round so his mortgage could get paid while he was in hospital? (which you were part of)
Who put fuel in his explorer so he could go hunting?
Whose wife visited Alison in hospital on many ocassions? (while he was still doing long haul )

So get off your perch Graham and FO because you are as bad as he is
Look at the bigger picture, right now we're the ones in his sights, but before that it was his vendetta against PayPal and ebay, the Australian Raffles, the Windmills in Cornwall, to a lesser degree, his attacks on Carryfast on tnet, before that Garren, his best mate Mark, Adrian, this list goes on..........

A pattern is beginning to emerge and the same tactics are used everytime, attacks on the internet on people who cannot argue because they're blocked, or completely unaware of the situation.

Which is why NONE of US bring it up, in fact all we did is change our FB profile pictures to reflect the current names we were being called a couple of times, that's how pathetic it is, I mean, come on, calling us Teletubbies FFS, it's nursery school stuff
Old Sep 16th 2011, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Might not last six months!!!!!

I've had those wages confirmed by an ex Hendersons driver(nine years) who now works@ Sainsburys, he told me I would be mad to pass the chance of a start there and ofcourse I will confirm the figures afterall I was offered to look at his computer screen spreadsheet on my first day!!!
Good luck with it
Old Sep 16th 2011, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Look at the bigger picture, right now we're the ones in his sights, but before that it was his vendetta against PayPal and ebay, the Australian Raffles, the Windmills in Cornwall, to a lesser degree, his attacks on Carryfast on tnet, before that Garren, his best mate Mark, Adrian, this list goes on..........

A pattern is beginning to emerge and the same tactics are used everytime, attacks on the internet on people who cannot argue because they're blocked, or completely unaware of the situation.

Which is why NONE of US bring it up, in fact all we did is change our FB profile pictures to reflect the current names we were being called a couple of times, that's how pathetic it is, I mean, come on, calling us Teletubbies FFS, it's nursery school stuff
Well you do have the figure for it.

As I said before I dont rely give a turd about the whole sorry affair, just found it amusing at first, followed by dismay and slowly changing to disgust The holes have been dug on both sides so deep that they resemble the 1st ww trenches, and will probably end just as bloody Shame on us all.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie

As I said before I dont rely give a turd about the whole sorry affair, just found it amusing at first, followed by dismay and slowly changing to disgust The holes have been dug on both sides so deep that they resemble the 1st ww trenches, and will probably end just as bloody Shame on us all.
And you think we're thrilled by it

8 months down the road and it still keeps rearing its ugly head, the thing is, he is quite articulate and, given his predicament, he sounds quite believable, do you really think that we want to have to defend ourselves against his completely untrue allegations? Unfortunately we've had to, we use the forums and like it or not, as it's the location of the attacks on us, it's also the location of our defences.

I'm totally flabbergasted at the whole thing TBH, we never deserved the initial attack, nor any of the following ones, I offered to look after the man's son and bail him out financially by taking on a car I neither wanted nor needed. Dave had made sure the bills had been paid after his quad accident, not exactly doing the bloke a bad turn were we?

Even after all that, I made attempts to patch it up, both on the phone and via emails, yet still I'm the target of his vitriolic attacks and for what? I'd love to know myself............
Old Sep 17th 2011, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Good luck with it
Appreciated.
Old Sep 17th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

In defense of BTD I remember a long time ago he did admit in one of his posts that he was truly anti-social!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2011, 1:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Truck
In defense of BTD I remember a long time ago he did admit in one of his posts that he was truly anti-social!!!!
Never a truer word spoken
Old Sep 18th 2011, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gremmie

Yet you still find it necessary to stick your nose in and continue with the shit stirring
Old Sep 18th 2011, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

OK, one quick comment then I am done with you..

You are forgetting more than you recall.. That is not unusual, I know. The support was always a two way street before Alison died, but you forget that.

I am glad to be away from you. This latest BS was simply a nasty response to a reply I made with one reference to the mouseketeers. It was 2 lines long. As for attacking your wives, well no, I defended my corner. I only blocked them in order to stop my phone chirping through the night as it is my alarm clock for getting up to go to work.

You can go on with your perfect little lives. I really don't care. My lady has asked me to ignore you so I shall. You are not worth the time or effort to even poke fun at anymore. And that is all I was ever doing because you were amusing for a time.

Take yourselves away from it as I am. You never called on me as offered. Now it is too late.
Old Sep 18th 2011, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bobthedog

You are forgetting more than you recall.. That is not unusual, I know. The support was always a two way street before Alison died, but you forget that.

I am glad to be away from you. This latest BS was simply a nasty response to a reply I made with one reference to the mouseketeers. It was 2 lines long. As for attacking your wives, well no, I defended my corner. I only blocked them in order to stop my phone chirping through the night as it is my alarm clock for getting up to go to work.

You can go on with your perfect little lives. I really don't care. My lady has asked me to ignore you so I shall. You are not worth the time or effort to even poke fun at anymore. And that is all I was ever doing because you were amusing for a time.

Take yourselves away from it as I am. You never called on me as offered. Now it is too late.
BTD selective memory loss must be a terrible ailment for you to live with
Your 2 line response was actually more than 42 comments long, with over 90% of them coming from you and were direct insults at our wives. Ask wire, after all it took place on his wifes wall.
The next 3 days on fb were also used by you to critisise and attack our wives, our homes, our possessions, in fact our lives
I have copies sent to me if you wish to see them again.
You have proved on many ocassions you actually know very little about us but take it upon yourself to plaster totally false allegations and facts all over your fb wall.

I haven't forgotten anything that happened either before or after your loss but I will certainly not sit and let you rant on and slag off my whole life on fb ffs. Especially your insults towards my wife
Having a laugh and taking the piss is one thing but insults and personal abuse is something else.
Your sympathy card worked well for a while but even that wore thin for most people.
As for calling you, has it ever crossed your mind that I am not in the least bit interested.
Now here is a novel thought.....
You live your life and fo and let me live mine.
Old Sep 19th 2011, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobthedog

I hope you were as amused by it as we were, at one point during the last FB shenanigans I had coffee coming out of my nostrils from laughing so much

I trust you will stick to your word this time, ignoring us I mean, well you don't have to do that really, just stop with the slagging off I know that we (the musketeers or teletubbies, whatever) have probably come over as a little bit silly for rising to the bait, but we're big and ugly enough to brush it off, you on the other hand have a lot more enemies than you think, you'd be amazed and shocked at the PMs we all received after the last flare up, some from those who like to see a good argument (probably missing Eastenders) but others that really seem keen to participate in your downfall, it seems that some people take all this internet stuff way too seriously