Wikiposts

WTF in America

Old Jun 12th 2015, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

This kind of thing shows how weird racism can get. Should there be jobs that are only available to people of a certain race? Did she get an advantage by pretending to be of a different race, and should it be allowed for only people of certain races to get those advantages? Is this much different from someone being born physically as a man and wanted to be treated like a woman?

With a deep tan and a perm, she looks more black than Mariah Carey.
Old Jun 12th 2015, 4:38 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
This kind of thing shows how weird racism can get. ......
No weirder than that the NAACP is allowed to exist in the 21st century.
Old Jun 12th 2015, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
No weirder than that the NAACP is allowed to exist in the 21st century.
Well it turns out racism is still problem.

These cops are tired of white people getting freaked out by their black neighbors - The Washington Post
Old Jun 12th 2015, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
This kind of thing shows how weird racism can get. Should there be jobs that are only available to people of a certain race? Did she get an advantage by pretending to be of a different race, and should it be allowed for only people of certain races to get those advantages?
From what I've read she ticked the box on the job application that identified herself as black. This apparently is contrary to their code of ethics (the fact that it fooled them is a different matter but then we get on to arguments where people complain that President Obama isn't "black enough").

It's like Dennis Hastert. There is nothing wrong in paying a blackmailer, lying to the FBI when they ask you about it is the problem.

Should some jobs be restricted to certain people? I don't know. Did she actually do a good job before she was rumbled, I don't know. Did she have to be black to "get" the problems black people face, hmm probably.

In a weird tangent, apparently the head of NARAL Pro Choice (a pro abortion rights org) is now pregnant. This has apparently confused many pro lifers who think pro-choice people want mandatory abortions for all and miss the "that's what choice means" bit.
Old Jun 12th 2015, 9:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jun 13th 2015, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Republican suggests abortion is responsible for epic drought | MSNBC

She is basically saying the sun might not rise tomorrow unless we start sacrificing virgins.
Old Jun 13th 2015, 3:50 pm
Account Closed

Old Jun 13th 2015, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

Old Jun 13th 2015, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Republican suggests abortion is responsible for epic drought | MSNBC

She is basically saying the sun might not rise tomorrow unless we start sacrificing virgins.
Noah From The Bible Didn't Retire, So This Likely GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Doesn't See Why You Should

Noah was still working at 600 so why aren't you?
Old Jun 13th 2015, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some interesting info that some may not know about the NAACP.

The NAACP was started by Whites. The head of Maricopa County's NAACP chapter is a White Jewish guy who was voted in 19-0 by the board. Other NAACP chapters have non Black leadership. The Org. says race is neither a qualifying factor nor a disqualifying factor for NAACP leadership.

Donald Harris, White NAACP Leader, Weighs In On Rachel Dolezal

I really think the lady sincerely believes she is Black.
Old Jun 13th 2015, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

In an interview with CBS affiliate KREM 2 News on Friday, Dolezal maintained she is black.

“Yes, I do consider myself to be black and that’s because … you know, that’s how I identify," she told the station.

“I actually don’t like the term ‘African American.’ I prefer the term ‘black,’” she said.
Old Jun 13th 2015, 11:44 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
In an interview with CBS affiliate KREM 2 News on Friday, Dolezal maintained she is black.

“Yes, I do consider myself to be black and that’s because … you know, that’s how I identify," she told the station.

“I actually don’t like the term ‘African American.’ I prefer the term ‘black,’” she said.
Isn't that the question on the US census form too - "With which racial group do you identified yourself?"
Old Jun 14th 2015, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 14th 2015, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark

Old Jun 14th 2015, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.