WTF in America

Old Apr 24th 2021, 11:52 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Stop the Steal!

Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell Win Big At The Mocking Razzie Awards

Giuliani, the former New York Mayor and ex-personal lawyer to Trump, scooped the Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Screen Combo (alongside his pants zipper) gongs for that inadvertent performance in “Borat Subsequent Movefilm.”My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, meanwhile, won the Worst Actor award for his bonkers, conspiracy theory-filled “documentary,” “Absolute Proof.”

The film — which was banned from YouTube — also secured the award for Worst Picture.

“Oh boy, here comes the demands for a recount,” cracked the voiceover of the announcement video for the awards
Old Apr 28th 2021, 12:41 am
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this in the NYT today, but this article is not behind a paywall https://www.denverpost.com/2021/04/2...veland-police/
Old Apr 28th 2021, 2:30 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyq
I saw this in the NYT today, but this article is not behind a paywall https://www.denverpost.com/2021/04/2...veland-police/
Started watching this video last night Lizzy and had to stop. Frail, 73, dementia, yet that f***ing ape thought it was appropriate to tackle her to the ground and handcuff her, seriously injuring her in the process. And then he laughed about it. I hope someone smashes his neanderthal face in.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 10:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Started watching this video last night Lizzy and had to stop. Frail, 73, dementia, yet that f***ing ape thought it was appropriate to tackle her to the ground and handcuff her, seriously injuring her in the process. And then he laughed about it. I hope someone smashes his neanderthal face in.
I watched the whole thing yesterday and kept thinking that someone was going to come in and sort them out and help her. Right the bitter end and then I read the comments from people who live there who know nothing will happen to them. I don't care how many lovely people live there, America is ****ed.

Disclaimer: Yes I know shit happens everywhere.
Old Apr 29th 2021, 12:21 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

They had better be charged with assault, as well as whatever else applies. Also sue him within an inch of his bank account.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...box=1619572578

This country really needs to start again with its policing, but I have no idea how, having said that.

"“I was super excited,” he says. “I was like, ‘All right, let’s wrestle, girl. Let’s wreck it!’ I got her on the ground and all that stuff. I got her cuffed up … threw her on the ground a couple of times.”

Old Apr 30th 2021, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
They had better be charged with assault, as well as whatever else applies. Also sue him within an inch of his bank account.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...box=1619572578

This country really needs to start again with its policing, but I have no idea how, having said that.

"“I was super excited,” he says. “I was like, ‘All right, let’s wrestle, girl. Let’s wreck it!’ I got her on the ground and all that stuff. I got her cuffed up … threw her on the ground a couple of times.”
That is truly a 'WTF' incident.
Old May 2nd 2021, 2:55 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

This gives a new meaning to "taking a s**t"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-...i=BBnb7KzFirst responders have rescued a man who became imprisoned inside a porta-potty at the site of a historic Gettysburg battlefield in Pennsylvania.

On Friday, volunteer firefighters from the Barlow Volunteer Fire Department responded to a 911 call at Little Round Top to find that a large tree that had toppled in high winds had crushed a car and a portable latrine, The New York Daily Record reported.
Old May 2nd 2021, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

More mega - or perhaps maga - wtf? Headline of article doesn't do justice to the complete insanity of this:

"n Wednesday, Samsel, R-Wellsville, was substitute teaching at the Wellsville school district’s secondary school. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible."

"At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom.

“You should run and scream.”

And there's more...

https://www.kansascity.com/news/poli...251069219.html

Last edited by Giantaxe; May 2nd 2021 at 7:55 pm.
Old May 3rd 2021, 12:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I read this and hoped that by making this public, this failure of a teacher would be suspended, if not fired, from his position immediately.
Old May 3rd 2021, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
More mega - or perhaps maga - wtf? Headline of article doesn't do justice to the complete insanity of this:

"n Wednesday, Samsel, R-Wellsville, was substitute teaching at the Wellsville school district’s secondary school. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible."

"At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom.

“You should run and scream.”

And there's more...

https://www.kansascity.com/news/poli...251069219.html
Originally Posted by Rete
I read this and hoped that by making this public, this failure of a teacher would be suspended, if not fired, from his position immediately.
Samsel “put hands” on a student, parents told The Star, and allegedly “kneed him in the crotch.” The Republican state representative then allegedly questioned the student for being on the verge of tears and suggested he go to the school nurse.
Kansas lawmaker arrested in alleged battery of high schooler says incident was 'planned'

“The kids and I planned ALL this to SEND A MESSAGE about art, mental health, teenage suicide, how we treat our educators and one another. To who? Parents. And grandparents. And all of Wellsville,” he wrote on Snapchat, according to the Star.
Even if it was planned, I doubt the school would have sanctioned it.
Old May 7th 2021, 8:36 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

This is an 11 or 12 year old girl https://uk.yahoo.com/news/sixth-grad...015300005.html
Had a gun in her backpack, took it out and started shooting in the hallway.
Old May 7th 2021, 11:15 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by mikelincs
This is an 11 or 12 year old girl https://uk.yahoo.com/news/sixth-grad...015300005.html
I'm a grandparent of one 10 year old and 2 12 year olds and I cannot for the life of me fathom a child this age doing such a thing. What mental or emotional disturbance does this young girl have?
Old May 7th 2021, 11:15 am
Account Closed

Thoughts and prayers...

It'll be 'too soon' to talk about gun control, then it'll be too late.
Old May 7th 2021, 11:58 am
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I'm a grandparent of one 10 year old and 2 12 year olds and I cannot for the life of me fathom a child this age doing such a thing. What mental or emotional disturbance does this young girl have?
Not necessarily any. Just access to guns.
Old May 7th 2021, 3:26 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
Thoughts and prayers...

It'll be 'too soon' to talk about gun control, then it'll be too late.
Originally Posted by Shard
Not necessarily any. Just access to guns.

Cos freedoms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.