WTF in America

Old May 7th 2021, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Cos freedoms.
One of my fairly-religious coworkers in the UK suggested it was God's will to give her access to the gun, and for her to do what she did....

That's a new one on me... Was he sending a message, and was it heard?
Old May 7th 2021, 10:17 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
One of my fairly-religious coworkers in the UK suggested it was God's will to give her access to the gun, and for her to do what she did....

That's a new one on me... Was he sending a message, and was it heard?
It's about moving in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform.
One of those shot was going to have a son in the future who would grow up and lead some kind of resistance movement. It's a bit more practical than sending a cyborg back in time to do it.

Old May 7th 2021, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Man kids grow up fast these days, 11-12 year old shooting people in schools in the US, recently a 12 year old here in BC died of an opioid overdose, she had 3 previous overdoses prior to the fatal one.

Old May 7th 2021, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
It's about moving in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform.
One of those shot was going to have a son in the future who would grow up and lead some kind of resistance movement. It's a bit more practical than sending a cyborg back in time to do it.
Maybe she was the one going to have a resistance-leading son in the future, and the victims had come back from the future to kill her even earlier than in the second movie. Damn, we're good.
Old May 8th 2021, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Bastard...

Pennsylvania DA drops ‘vicious lies’ defense, pleads guilty to sex crimes

A Pennsylvania district attorney who had cast the case against him as a pack of “vicious lies” pleaded guilty Friday to pressuring clients for sex when he was a defense attorney and then coercing them to keep quiet about it.Bradford County District Attorney Chad Salsman admitted guilt and resigned from office three months after claiming he had “committed no crimes” and hinting he was the victim of a political smear by the state’s top prosecutor.

Salsman, who took office a year ago, was charged Feb. 3 with sexually assaulting women who were his clients in criminal and child custody cases when he worked as a defense attorney. The accusers told a grand jury that he groped them, sought nude photos, and pressured or forced them into sexual acts, sometimes on his office desk.
Old May 8th 2021, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

If you're going to steal, go big, and don't be homeless.

And it's true. Ten years ago in 2011, https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ho...rporate-thief/
Old May 8th 2021, 1:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee
If you're going to steal, go big, and don't be homeless.

And it's true. Ten years ago in 2011, https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ho...rporate-thief/
Good grief
Old May 8th 2021, 5:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

The southern states are well known for harsh punishments and judges who throw the book at people, and the south especially Louisiana has some of the most awful prisons out there.

I agree the sentence for the homeless man was too harsh, and if a logical system wouldn't have been anywhere close to that long, unless he was a habitual bank robber which it doesn't appear he was from what has been reported.

Old May 8th 2021, 5:59 pm
USA 2017

ivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond reputeivanidea has a reputation beyond repute

On the plus side, he had a home and regular meals for 15 years.

With the lack of 'free' healthcare, I too may consider I life of crime when I retire, just to get food, healthcare and a roof over my head.
Old May 9th 2021, 5:36 pm
Account Closed

Old May 13th 2021, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

A light-hearted WTF, compared to the usual 'mass murder' wtf's ...

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...-in-back-seat/

Tesla owner who “drives” from back seat got arrested, then did it again

Old May 13th 2021, 9:19 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ivanidea
On the plus side, he had a home and regular meals for 15 years.

With the lack of 'free' healthcare, I too may consider I life of crime when I retire, just to get food, healthcare and a roof over my head.
Pensacola Fed is supposed to be one of the best, but I don't know how you'd get to choose where they send you.
Old May 13th 2021, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Maybe time to revoke his license for a year or 2 and a bit of time in jail.

If he feels safer in the back seat, maybe he needs to hire a human to sit in the drivers seat, and then he can sit in the back safely without breaking the law and putting people at risk.

He self proclaimed he is rich, so he should be able to afford to pay someone to sit in the drivers seat.

Yeah, I'm rich as [expletive]. I'm very rich."

He seems like a spoiled brat, currently facing 2 counts of reckless driving and one count of disobeying a police officer, California Highway Patrol is investigating his social media accounts and he could face more charges pending that outcome.

I give people credit, more and more seem really really awesome at providing lots of incriminating evidence on social media when they break laws.

Originally Posted by Steerpike
A light-hearted WTF, compared to the usual 'mass murder' wtf's ...

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...-in-back-seat/

Tesla owner who “drives” from back seat got arrested, then did it again

Old May 13th 2021, 9:50 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Maybe time to revoke his license for a year or 2 and a bit of time in jail.

If he feels safer in the back seat, maybe he needs to hire a human to sit in the drivers seat, and then he can sit in the back safely without breaking the law and putting people at risk.

He self proclaimed he is rich, so he should be able to afford to pay someone to sit in the drivers seat.

Yeah, I'm rich as [expletive]. I'm very rich."

He seems like a spoiled brat, currently facing 2 counts of reckless driving and one count of disobeying a police officer, California Highway Patrol is investigating his social media accounts and he could face more charges pending that outcome.

I give people credit, more and more seem really really awesome at providing lots of incriminating evidence on social media when they break laws.
Maybe it's some kind of PR stunt for Elon.

Old May 13th 2021, 10:00 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Toronto chair throwing girl...Justin Bieber street racing in Florida, all those sex tapes... the list goes on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.