Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

What's your secret tv show obsession?

What's your secret tv show obsession?

Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:12 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your secret tv show obsession?

Someone's missing Matlock, I think.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:13 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Not nearly enough, mate.
Yeah they built Hadrian's Wall when they should have pushed on way north and given your lot the ass kicking of a lifetime . Shame on you Emperor Hadrian.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:16 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Troll harder.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:16 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

There was a generation of kids who grew up during the Black Plague but you don't hear them whining about it. Mostly because they've been dead for 600 years, but that's beside the point. It's not my fault you're old, and I won't apologize for having an enjoyable childhood.
Don't laugh at old age. You might not be lucky enough to reach it. Key board bronchitis could be your undoing
Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:17 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Yeah they built Hadrian's Wall when they should have pushed on way north and given your lot the ass kicking of a lifetime . Shame on you Emperor Hadrian.
I guess dc k slept through geography classes — locked in the outdoor loo, probably.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 6:21 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Hot take.

Don't laugh at old age. You might not be lucky enough to reach it. Key board bronchitis could be your undoing
I'm not laughing at old age, I'm laughing at you.

Why do you think I'm smoking my keyboard anyway?

Originally Posted by Nutmegger

I guess dc k slept through geography classes — locked in the outdoor loo, probably.
The Irish Sea was still a land bridge when he was growing up, cut him some slack
Old Mar 20th 2019, 9:17 pm
Banned

Hot take.

I'm not laughing at old age, I'm laughing at you.

Why do you think I'm smoking my keyboard anyway?

The Irish Sea was still a land bridge when he was growing up, cut him some slack
When I was growing up you were still a snot ball in your daddy's testicle sac.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 9:32 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

When I was growing up you were still a snot ball in your daddy's testicle sac.
Very attractive. If guess if you can’t be clever or amusing, you can always resort to being gross.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 9:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Nutmegger

Very attractive. If guess if you can’t be clever or amusing, you can always resort to being gross.
It's just talk back matey. The Sult gets his rocks off making smart assed comments and not the first time he comes up with the "your old" bit. As the old saying goes though "if you cant take the heat....." BTW yeah I boobed on the CD bit. Shoulda said DVD. Forgive me.... it's the old age bit again.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 9:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Not that this is on topic at all but I am not old. Not in my head anyway.
I was 9 when my family first lived in a property with an indoor loo. In fact there was two. One upstairs and one downstairs. That was a bit good all round that was for several reasons. *giggle* . My Dad could practice guitar in the downstairs one too for the acoustics. Having an upstairs & downstairs was a first too but it was made plain that the stairs and bannister was not a toy ! I was 11 when school came complete with indoor toilets among other wonderful facilities.

Anyway , how about.........

....instead of crud.

I will admit to Location , Location, Location. UK version of course. It's that Kirstie Allsop. The way she presents.

Old Mar 20th 2019, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't watched TV in years. I do watch documentaries and content creators on YouTube.

Back when I used to watch TV , Jeeves and Wooster on Public Broadcasting was my favourite show.
Old Mar 20th 2019, 10:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by BEVS
Not that this is on topic at all but I am not old. Not in my head anyway.
I was 9 when my family first lived in a property with an indoor loo. In fact there was two. One upstairs and one downstairs. That was a bit good all round that was for several reasons. *giggle* . My Dad could practice guitar in the downstairs one too for the acoustics. Having an upstairs & downstairs was a first too but it was made plain that the stairs and bannister was not a toy ! I was 11 when school came complete with indoor toilets among other wonderful facilities.

Anyway , how about.........

....instead of crud.

I will admit to Location , Location, Location. UK version of course. It's that Kirstie Allsop. The way she presents.
The first schools I went until eleven were all Victorian era. The war stopped all further construction of schools until 1945. The playground lavs were pretty gruesome and not very well maintained and on top of that it seemed that many of the kids hadn't yet been fully potty trained. Happy memories !
Old Mar 21st 2019, 12:13 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
HAY GUYS! Fun day in here today?

Hiya Hunny Bunny
Old Mar 21st 2019, 2:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Really guys? I don't need to watch anymore tacky shows just reading the last couple of days posts is way more fun

And honing into the age thing, I read that Honey BooBoo's Mumma June is only 39 years old! Damn. She is younger than my kids. It is scary. I could be Mumma June's mother
Old Mar 21st 2019, 5:08 am
Banned

Was sorry to find out that Clive Swift who played Richard Bucket in "Keeping up appearances" passed recently. Didn't know that Geoffrey Hughes who played Onslow died several years ago. That was one very funny show. I never missed an episode.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.