Tele

Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:26 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by lisag8070
she's only out for a little while..just give it about 9 months and she'll be back..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....gotcha! Thanks

Originally Posted by Bob
Ohh...that the cop show? What kind of stuff happens in it? Probably a bit late to it anyway as it's been on a couple odd years hasn't it?

The main cop in it was in jail for years for murder, and then they found out he was wrongly accused. Because of being imprisoned for years he has this appreciation for life and listens to Zen tapes and eats lots of fruit.....and is generally kooky! He also has this quest to find out who set him up for the murder,...and he gradually finds out little bits more and more each season. Of course all the while they solve lots of interesting and strange cases

His partner is an ex addict, and her father has something to do with setting up the other guy but we dont know how.

It's great, but yeah...... I'm not sure if you'd have needed to watch from the beginning or not
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juswus
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....gotcha! Thanks

The main cop in it was in jail for years for murder, and then they found out he was wrongly accused. Because of being imprisoned for years he has this appreciation for life and listens to Zen tapes and eats lots of fruit.....and is generally kooky! He also has this quest to find out who set him up for the murder,...and he gradually finds out little bits more and more each season. Of course all the while they solve lots of interesting and strange cases

His partner is an ex addict, and her father has something to do with setting up the other guy but we dont know how.

It's great, but yeah...... I'm not sure if you'd have needed to watch from the beginning or not
Is there a one armed man involved anywhere
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:47 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Is there a one armed man involved anywhere
very possibly!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:44 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Corner Gas

It's not exactly new, as it's getting near the end of the 6th series, but it's a Canadian comedy show, caught an episode a few nights ago and thought it was actually pretty funny, so got a few more to check out, worth keeping an eye out for if you see it.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else watched Pitchmen?

It's a good laugh, Billy Mays is actually a bit of a prima donna.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:25 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm really enjoying The Unusuals on ABC:

"Even Eddie Alvarez knows, nothing builds a team like jackbooting a wedding!"
Old Apr 28th 2009, 11:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
I'm really enjoying The Unusuals on ABC:

"Even Eddie Alvarez knows, nothing builds a team like jackbooting a wedding!"
yeah, that was a bit weird but I'm liking it.

The Line was a bit shit though as was Krod Mandoon.

In Plain Sight started up again for a second series, probably meh as the first one was going down hill...who knows...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:55 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Krod Mandoon.

ah Krod Mandoon. I gave up with that within 5 minutes of the first episode
Old May 6th 2009, 6:02 pm
lush

I can't wait for the new "Real Housewives" show

This time they're in New "Joisey" and OMG...the women are a hot mess!!!
It's gonna be fantastic!
Old May 6th 2009, 6:14 pm
TKO
Sweatin' it up in Bama

TKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really niceTKO is just really nice

I like Jeopardy - haven't found any other 'intelligent' game shows over here.

Our weekly nightly schedule is pretty set for the time being.

Monday - 24
Tuesday - Idol, Deadliest Catch
Wednesday - LOST
Thursday - Grey's Anatomy

She watches new Bones, which seems to be sprinkled between Tuesdays and Thursdays at the minute.

I liked SouthLAnd, but only saw the first ep. Need to catch up on that. Would like to see Fringe from the start too. Seen a couple of Lie to Me, that's not to shabby.

Other than all that, it's FOX Soccer Channel, MLB Network or ESPN.

Occasionally the thing is even off...

Last edited by TKO; May 6th 2009 at 6:24 pm.
Old May 6th 2009, 6:23 pm
lush

The only thing I'm watching with any regularity is 24

oh Tony, Tony....what have you become

But I saw an advert last night that "So you think you can dance" is coming back...YES!!!!

Just when we had decided we might get rid of cable, they drag us back in
Old May 6th 2009, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juswus
I can't wait for the new "Real Housewives" show

This time they're in New "Joisey" and OMG...the women are a hot mess!!!
It's gonna be fantastic!
I saw the preview I can't wait either
Old May 6th 2009, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul S
ah Krod Mandoon. I gave up with that within 5 minutes of the first episode
I thought that would be funnier. That woman is quite tasty though.
Old May 7th 2009, 2:01 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Just been catching up on Harpers Island....and as bad and cheesy as it is, I really like it

Horror show in tele series forum...awesome
Old May 7th 2009, 2:40 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

Just getting into 'In Treatment' on HBO, each episode is one therapy session with Gabriel Byrne and his patient.

http://www.hbo.com/intreatment/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.