Tele

Old Oct 9th 2015, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tele

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Haven't seen any of that yet. It's on my 'must see' list.
Catch up city for you then!
Old Oct 9th 2015, 10:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't make it through to the end of the second episode...so bad.
I'm still sticking with it but it is terrible.

Hero's Reborn, is just weird but I'm still a episode behind...don't quite get the bit -
Spoiler:
with the chopped off arm. If the dud is able to grow the arm back but the shirt doesn't, how is the stump of the arm able to grow the person back around it and be fully dressed?

Haven is back, that's a quirky show but not seen the two episodes yet.

Code Black, is basically a cross betweet ER and Critical, just not very good but I'm still watching...it could either be dropped very soon or go on for ever.

Any one catch the return of The Flash or Agents of Shield?

I just saw the start of Blacklist, which still felt okay and Saving Hope.
Old Oct 9th 2015, 11:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I'm still sticking with it but it is terrible.

Hero's Reborn, is just weird but I'm still a episode behind...don't quite get the bit -
Spoiler:
with the chopped off arm. If the dud is able to grow the arm back but the shirt doesn't, how is the stump of the arm able to grow the person back around it and be fully dressed?

Haven is back, that's a quirky show but not seen the two episodes yet.

Code Black, is basically a cross betweet ER and Critical, just not very good but I'm still watching...it could either be dropped very soon or go on for ever.

I just saw the start of Blacklist, which still felt okay and Saving Hope.
Code Black is another bummer...there again I don't like Marcia Gay Harden. When she joined the cast of Criminal Minds it started to go down the tubes. Doesn't seem to have made a recovery so far this season. Pity it was one of my favourite series.
Old Oct 9th 2015, 11:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Code Black is another bummer...there again I don't like Marcia Gay Harden. When she joined the cast of Criminal Minds it started to go down the tubes. Doesn't seem to have made a recovery so far this season. Pity it was one of my favourite series.
She is definitely one of those over rated actors.
Old Oct 11th 2015, 1:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dj6372
Yup I had an argument with my eyelids!

Empire is getting dirty again...............love it
OK I'm hooked. I've been binge watching the first series
Old Oct 12th 2015, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
AoS has had a strong start. Starting to reach the point where they do the cheap emotional/morality episodes rather than the more interesting aliens/superheroes, so not sure how much longer it will hold up.
Old Oct 12th 2015, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

Someone may have mentioned it, so has anyone any thoughts on "Madame Secretary?" Is it selling any particular political point of view?
Old Oct 14th 2015, 9:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
Someone may have mentioned it, so has anyone any thoughts on "Madame Secretary?" Is it selling any particular political point of view?
It's a bit like West Wing...just not as good or gritty. Entertaining enough with the family dynamic though and I enjoy it, but it's really middle of the road stuff and not to political.

Manhattan, is back for the second series, anyone catch the return?
Old Oct 14th 2015, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
It's a bit like West Wing...just not as good or gritty. Entertaining enough with the family dynamic though and I enjoy it, but it's really middle of the road stuff and not to political.

Manhattan, is back for the second series, anyone catch the return?
Just a guess, since I haven't seen Madame Secretary yet, but she's not wearing pantsuits?
Old Oct 15th 2015, 12:19 am
SUPER MODERATOR

I couldn't get past the first two episodes of the first series. Her voice is like fingernails down a blackboard.
Old Oct 15th 2015, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

I couldn't get past the first two episodes of the first series. Her voice is like fingernails down a blackboard.
Old Oct 15th 2015, 11:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Just a guess, since I haven't seen Madame Secretary yet, but she's not wearing pantsuits?
Simon Cowell, would be proud
Old Oct 16th 2015, 2:02 am
BE Practitioner (Level 2)

username.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond repute

Season 1 of Fargo was spectacular.

Just caught the first episode of Season 2, and it's shaping up to be a good 'un.
Old Oct 16th 2015, 2:18 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by username.exe
Season 1 of Fargo was spectacular.

Just caught the first episode of Season 2, and it's shaping up to be a good 'un.

I'm a bit unsure after one episode. I am not sure the repeat of off beat characters and odd events and mess ups and mix ups will stand up for another series.
Old Oct 16th 2015, 3:49 am
BE Practitioner (Level 2)

username.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I'm a bit unsure after one episode. I am not sure the repeat of off beat characters and odd events and mess ups and mix ups will stand up for another series.
I hear you but after that first season I'll be willing to put time in to see what happens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.