Scrubber

Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:23 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scrubber

Originally Posted by Hatfield
Slutty softwear
Slutty software is a network sniffer snooping in promiscuous mode.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ray
second dig at me today ...three and your out ..
Oh come now Ray you know I hold you in the highest regard. These “Digs “you refer to are only terms of endearment. What are you Wilmore in a cow suit?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of lightHatfield is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Three finger solute to that.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:20 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Much like the sloppy employees who have now infected the remote computer with (so far) msas2009.exe & "XP Police". I need a scrubber on the HD and a slap to the errant employee. "Slutty" was the nicer word that crossed my mind to describe her...
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:34 pm
Banned

englishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond reputeenglishinfl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Much like the sloppy employees who have now infected the remote computer with (so far) msas2009.exe & "XP Police". I need a scrubber on the HD and a slap to the errant employee. "Slutty" was the nicer word that crossed my mind to describe her...
You know the saying... you pay peanuts and you get monkeys.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by englishinfl
You know the saying... you pay peanuts and you get monkeys.
Or elephants I suppose.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:50 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janek66
chaffing?
You can buy stuff to prevent that....check out the "KY meetup" thread.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
ahhhh good old KY....
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
ahhhh good old KY....
Dirty birds
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty birds
Moi?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Moi?
Yup your one of them for sure.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yup your one of them for sure.
Nah not me, but I did have this parrot for a while there that would flick its sh*t out the cage.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nah not me, but I did have this parrot for a while there that would flick its sh*t out the cage.
Strange way of training it to show affection but to each their own I guess.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Strange way of training it to show affection but to each their own I guess.
gotta take affection where you can get it.....and we have come full circle and we are back to scrubbers and bicycles again
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

gotta take affection where you can get it.....and we have come full circle and we are back to scrubbers and bicycles again
wow only seven pages not to bad for around here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.