Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

The Roland Lottery - It could be YOU! (In fact, it is...)

The Roland Lottery - It could be YOU! (In fact, it is...)

Old Feb 1st 2008, 3:17 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Roland Lottery - It could be YOU! (In fact, it is...)

Originally Posted by Roland Hulme
I only said $25,000. You can get maybe a tank of gas for that.
No, YOU can maybe get a tank of gas for your tank. For the rest of us it's about $60.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:53 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Roland Lottery - It could be YOU! (In fact, it is...)

Originally Posted by Thydney
pay someone to top my neighbour
I'll do it ...for $24,999 ... .....hang on after the week I've had I'll do it for free ...

I'd put in the bank in hopes of adding another $475,000 to it ...the local bar ...The Outpost is for sale ....its about time we had a real pub in these parts with decent beer, food and sport on tv.