Pet Peeves?

Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
People do that?
Occasionally.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:02 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Occasionally.
Well cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for forty minutes!
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:13 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Last biscuit in Paris.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:14 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe later.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:16 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

People who act like they are the first person in the world ever to be pregnant, get on with it you whinging bitch.

US Car Dealerships, making it impossible to buy a car within an hour therefore eliminating my impulse purchase.

People (specifically my neighbor) who have a normal talking voice like a foghorn and yell at their kids on the drive at 7am every Saturday morning.

Museum security who follow you all around the gallery because you are there with a kid, and pounce on you when your kid points towards something. They're not going to touch it you asshole.

Waiters in So Cal who look at you gone out when you ask for a glass of wine on a lunchtime.

Everyone in LA who answers everything I say with 'huh?'
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:37 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Must be a Teksus thing...
Makes me think... so what about the "gravy"?
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:37 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Must be a Teksus thing...
Makes me think... so what about the "gravy"?
You had to, didn't you
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:43 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I had a history teacher at school who (and I wasn't there to verify but I heard on good authority) decided in order to be understood on a trip to Berlin, he would speak English very loud in a German accent.

Doubt it worked but I'd love to have see it it
not unlike Queen Victoria so I read........
Old Sep 26th 2011, 4:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

You'll be un-done!
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:01 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

You had to, didn't you
Yeah of course. It was basically an open invitation to, wasn't it?
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

You had to, didn't you
Yessssss - he had to fulfill his job description! And knowing him as well as you do, you should have expected it and been prepared for it with either a perfect squelch or a proper riposte.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:07 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
Yessssss - he had to fulfill his job description! And knowing him as well as you do, you should have expected it and been prepared for it with either a perfect squelch or a proper riposte.
Wow. Just, wow
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
I'm glad that somebody actually gets it.
Old Sep 30th 2011, 6:25 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Products or services that aren't available in your area.

Baseboard heat, they're shit, why are they everywhere? And because of them, can't fit the stupid cabinet into the bathroom any more...Arse.

Top loading washing machines, how crap are they? And what is the point of that knobbish safety switch that stops the machine working if the lid is open? Well that switch has fallen off the washing machine, so it won't work. Cocktastic.

Doors that don't shut properly.

Public bogs where you can see someone taking a shit.

Power adaptors that are so chunky that they take up at least two spots on a power strip.

US plug sockets.

24/7 Customer service, only to find they actually mean 9-5pm and at other times you'll get a even less helpful automated menu that results in you hanging up in anger even sooner than advertised.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.