Wikiposts

Pet Peeves?

Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:04 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Oh bloody hell, I should have realised that.

Is that the same as the 'circle time' my daughter does in daycare? No, it can't be, the level of maturity at a daycare would be greater and they actually achieve stuff in their circle time.
At least we didn't have to sit criss-cross apple sauce.

Originally Posted by Nutek
A Feeling Circle.
You seem suspiciously knowledgeable about this matter!
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:08 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
At least we didn't have to sit criss-cross apple sauce.
You mean you didn't all have to cross your legs and say 'om' or whatever stupid bollocks those hippy twunts like to chant as they waste everyone's time.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:13 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

You mean you didn't all have to cross your legs and say 'om' or whatever stupid bollocks those hippy twunts like to chant as they waste everyone's time.
Yeah, we did the "om" thing, but we didn't sit cross legged. Maybe that is why it didn't work for me?
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:20 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

You seem suspiciously knowledgeable about this matter!
I'm a caring kind of guy.

Sensitive.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:21 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we did the "om" thing, but we didn't sit cross legged. Maybe that is why it didn't work for me?
I was joking, FFS, they actually made you do that? That's humiliating. Worrying that the company put enough stock in that airy-fairy shite to make it compulsory as well
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:25 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we did the "om" thing,
I'd quit first.

[edit] In a sensitive and caring way.

Last edited by Nutek; Mar 10th 2014 at 3:26 am. Reason: Feelings.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:25 am

I was joking, FFS, .....
I wish I was too! Thankfully it was a fad that went away shortly after I joined the company, and there was some change in management, then I switched department, and there's not been a sniff of that sort of cräp since.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:27 am
I have a comma problem

I wish I was too! Thankfully it was a fad that went away shortly after I joined the company, and there was some change in management, then I switched department, and there's not been a sniff of that sort of cräp since.
Did the change in management involve some nice men in white coats coming to take the old managers somewhere nice and soft for a while?
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:29 am

Did the change in management involve some nice men in white coats coming to take the old managers somewhere nice and soft for a while.
One left the company, I think a couple of the others were promoted. .... Promoted to somewhere where they couldn't do any harm, you know how that works.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
You're welcome. What are you making? Hope you'll be posting pics of the finished item.
Not making anything..I can handle power tools but that sewing stuff is far too arcane for me.
I've always just wondered how they work.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:37 am

Originally Posted by hotscot
Not making anything..I can handle power tools but that sewing stuff is far too arcane for me.
I've always just wondered how they work.
I STILL can't make my mind accept how it works. I do like watching that gif though.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:39 am
I have a comma problem

One left the company, I think a couple of the others were promoted. .... Promoted to somewhere where they couldn't do any harm, you know how that works.
Sounds like it was for the best anyway ...
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by Nutek
I STILL can't make my mind accept how it works. ....
Me neither. Surely if both threads are anchored in the fabric at one end and wrapped around a bobbin in the machine at the other, isn't it topologically impossible to tie a knot in them?
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:47 am

Me neither. Surely if both threads are anchored in the fabric at one end and wrapped around a bobbin in the machine at the other, isn't it topologically impossible to tie a knot in them?
The only thing I can think is... Magnets.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

That circular doo-dad at the bottom is a bobbin-just bobbin' about on the bottom of the......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.