Pet Peeves?

Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:11 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
I usually ask them if they're from Mexico, unless they're obviously from Mexico. The Puerto Ricans seem to hate to be called Mexican.
When I lived in Korea, I was always assumed to be American, I would then feign assuming that they were Japanese, which pissed 'em off no end.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

If there always has to be a supervisor.. why is it always the wife?
Accept it...it makes life easier that way.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

If there always has to be a supervisor.. why is it always the wife?
Because we're naturally better at it than you men!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Accept it...it makes life easier that way.
When my Dad used to do any job and my Mum appeared, he always said, "Here comes the fly shit inspector."
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:36 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
Because we're naturally better at it than you men!
At nitpicking, pointing out silly non-issues and raising our blood pressure?

Yep - none better
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
At nitpicking, pointing out silly non-issues and raising our blood pressure?

Yep - none better
Well, if Adam had been better at "pointing out silly non-issues", maybe he wouldn't have bitten into the apple that had the worm in it - and we wouldn't be where we are today. So there!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:45 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if Adam had been better at "pointing out silly non-issues", maybe he wouldn't have bitten into the apple that had the worm in it - and we wouldn't be where we are today. So there!
OK, Jackanory time aside ...

It's amazing how one can perform tasks more efficiently with someone standing there bleating in your ear non-stop
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she told him to eat it?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:48 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
If that story was in real life, she probably told him he'd either get out of doing the dishes if he ate it, or he'd not get any.

One of the two.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux

maybe she wasn't talking about the apple though.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 4:52 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Eve was just joking, she thought it would just end in a bit of a ribbing.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we're not too keen on these neighbors -
Spelling!!!!!!!!

And I'm not referring to Aaron either!

I'm talking about making more and correct use of the letter 'U'!!!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
OK, Jackanory time aside ...

It's amazing how one can perform tasks more efficiently with someone standing there bleating in your ear non-stop
You've heard of Steve Jobs' flaw called "reality distortion" haven't you - well, if his criticizing and finding fault with his co-workers worked to perfect the iPhone, iPad, etc., just think what our employing that sort of philosophy could do for you! And we women are experts at the constructive end of criticism as well as finding and getting flaws fixed.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 9:11 pm
I have a comma problem

You've heard of Steve Jobs' flaw called "reality distortion" haven't you - well, if his criticizing and finding fault with his co-workers worked to perfect the iPhone, iPad, etc., just think what our employing that sort of philosophy could do for you! And we women are experts at the constructive end of criticism as well as finding and getting flaws fixed.
It's fine, most of the time we're not listening to you anyway.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider
Spelling!!!!!!!!

And I'm not referring to Aaron either!

I'm talking about making more and correct use of the letter 'U'!!!
Ohhhh, I'm so sorry professor - hold on, I think I've got a rusty sword around here somewhere........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.