A language question

Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:02 am
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by Elvira
You forgot about 'bough'
Yep, there's another one and I did forget about it! Thanks!! I'm sure there are others than I can't think of right now - just for the heck of it, I'm going to start a list. Not to fill up the thread, just for fun.

Oops, that came out on the OH's log-in - but it's really from egg and cress! We were trying something that obviously didn't work!

Last edited by lyonsden1193; Aug 29th 2011 at 1:05 am.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:16 am

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lyonsden1193
Yep, there's another one and I did forget about it! Thanks!! I'm sure there are others than I can't think of right now - just for the heck of it, I'm going to start a list. Not to fill up the thread, just for fun.

Oops, that came out on the OH's log-in - but it's really from egg and cress! We were trying something that obviously didn't work!
Wait a minute ... this isn't like Psycho where Norman Bate's mother is actually Norman Bates, is it? AHHH!

Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Christian
Wait a minute ... this isn't like Psycho where Norman Bate's mother is actually Norman Bates, is it? AHHH!

Nah - just a screw up! We were trying to log each of us in separately on the same computer thinking they'd both show up on the task bar. In our less-than-computer-wise plan, we thought he'd be able to switch from my log-in over to his when he wanted to post something - it didn't work! Oh well......

And considering the conversation he and I had this evening, we don't think enough alike to be considered one! Probably more like Jekyll and Hyde, but without the murderous intent.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
You forgot about 'bough'
Frank Bough.
Old Aug 29th 2011, 12:51 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
Nah - just a screw up! We were trying to log each of us in separately on the same computer thinking they'd both show up on the task bar. In our less-than-computer-wise plan, we thought he'd be able to switch from my log-in over to his when he wanted to post something - it didn't work! Oh well......

And considering the conversation he and I had this evening, we don't think enough alike to be considered one! Probably more like Jekyll and Hyde, but without the murderous intent.
Sigh. I know what you mean it is difficult. Just think, if you are living in a ménage à trois keeping the logins sorted out is even more complicated!
Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
Sigh. I know what you mean it is difficult. Just think, if you are living in a ménage à trois keeping the logins sorted out is even more complicated!
A number of Americans say "Calvary" instead of "cavalry". On an archeology programme it sounded like they were digging up Jesus rather than the Battle of the Little Bighorn.