A language question

Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:02 am
  #151  
Daft.. not Stoopid
 
lyonsden1193's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Location: Memphis TN
Posts: 514
lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
You forgot about 'bough'
Yep, there's another one and I did forget about it! Thanks!! I'm sure there are others than I can't think of right now - just for the heck of it, I'm going to start a list. Not to fill up the thread, just for fun.

Oops, that came out on the OH's log-in - but it's really from egg and cress! We were trying something that obviously didn't work!

Last edited by lyonsden1193; Aug 29th 2011 at 2:05 am.
lyonsden1193 is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:16 am
  #152  
 
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,095
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by lyonsden1193 View Post
Yep, there's another one and I did forget about it! Thanks!! I'm sure there are others than I can't think of right now - just for the heck of it, I'm going to start a list. Not to fill up the thread, just for fun.

Oops, that came out on the OH's log-in - but it's really from egg and cress! We were trying something that obviously didn't work!
Wait a minute ... this isn't like Psycho where Norman Bate's mother is actually Norman Bates, is it? AHHH!

Christian is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:29 am
  #153  
BE Forum Addict
 
Egg and Cress's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Memphis
Posts: 1,277
Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Wait a minute ... this isn't like Psycho where Norman Bate's mother is actually Norman Bates, is it? AHHH!

Nah - just a screw up! We were trying to log each of us in separately on the same computer thinking they'd both show up on the task bar. In our less-than-computer-wise plan, we thought he'd be able to switch from my log-in over to his when he wanted to post something - it didn't work! Oh well......

And considering the conversation he and I had this evening, we don't think enough alike to be considered one! Probably more like Jekyll and Hyde, but without the murderous intent.
Egg and Cress is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:33 am
  #154  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 41,518
Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
You forgot about 'bough'
Frank Bough.
Sally Redux is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2011, 1:51 pm
  #155  
Heading for Poppyland
 
robin1234's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: North Norfolk and northern New York State
Posts: 11,675
robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
Nah - just a screw up! We were trying to log each of us in separately on the same computer thinking they'd both show up on the task bar. In our less-than-computer-wise plan, we thought he'd be able to switch from my log-in over to his when he wanted to post something - it didn't work! Oh well......

And considering the conversation he and I had this evening, we don't think enough alike to be considered one! Probably more like Jekyll and Hyde, but without the murderous intent.
Sigh. I know what you mean it is difficult. Just think, if you are living in a ménage à trois keeping the logins sorted out is even more complicated!
robin1234 is offline  
Old Aug 29th 2011, 2:57 pm
  #156  
BE Forum Addict
 
Anian's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: WA state
Posts: 2,821
Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A language question

Originally Posted by robin1234 View Post
Sigh. I know what you mean it is difficult. Just think, if you are living in a ménage à trois keeping the logins sorted out is even more complicated!
A number of Americans say "Calvary" instead of "cavalry". On an archeology programme it sounded like they were digging up Jesus rather than the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
Anian is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.