LA Ink

Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LA Ink

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
I'm the same! In some ways, I think they're better without the sound, I can live without all the whining that's prone to go on!

I like Say Yes to the Dress -- haven't seen the new Atlanta one yet. I watch American Pickers, where they look for finds in people's barns and stuff (a good show for a tag sale addict!). But I have trouble with the animal hoarders one -- if people want to live in a slum that's their lookout, but I can't stand animals in sad circumstances. Typical Brit, eh?!

Another I really can't deal with is Bridezillas -- most of them just need a good smack, I don't find that kind of behaviour amusing.
We watched the animal hoarders last night, (hubby too) but I thought it was kinda silly, I felt bad for the animals and couldn't see why the hoarders couldn't understand they are not being kind to them

Bridezillas is a bit of a joke really, but good for a laugh if you're bored! You are right though, the grooms need to grow a pair and slap 'em!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:21 pm
Bulldawgy dawg

Location: Currently living in Medway, Kent UK. Hoping to be living in the Tr-Cities, Washington state, USA
Master_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really nice

I have just the one, cliche red rose tattoo at the moment but would love more. I want Star Wars tattoos, LFC tattoos and I have plans to get a Bulldog brandishing a whip!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light

Hello. My name is Dee and I'm addicted to Real housewives of New Jersey
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:30 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Master_Bulldog
I have just the one, cliche red rose tattoo
No wonder you and exvj dont get on, if I can quote him "I HATE Lancashire and I mean everything about it." and you have a red rose tattoo.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=144

Last edited by kimilseung; Aug 26th 2010 at 9:40 pm.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 11:31 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
No wonder you and exvj dont get on, if I can quote him "I HATE Lancashire and I mean everything about it." and you have a red rose tattoo.
He hates tattoos, too. Thinks they're low class.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 11:38 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen LA Ink - what gets transmitted on Sky Italia at the moment is Miami Ink.

I suppose this means we'll get the LA version at some point.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:13 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
OMG for a long while last winter when the skies were dark and gloomy I was completely addicted to "Real housewives of Orange County"

Surely it can't be real, I mean people really can't be like that can they? I know I know, they are!!!!!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:14 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nethead
When she started on Miami ink she was married to that weird guy Oliver. Then they broke up and every time a new season of LA ink starts she seems to have a new guy in tow.

Yes that's the guy - Oliver!!!!!

Thanks!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
I like the red head, is it Caroline or similar?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:44 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Ok, it's a not a very good program but I'm addicted to it because I love to see the tattoo's they do. I want a new one and I want Cory to do it but at $500 per 30 minutes I think I'll be saving for a few years!

I've been looking at people with tattoo's and the American ones seem much nicer than UK ones.....

So who's got a tattoo and what have you got, was it done in the US or the UK and pictures please.
No tattoos on me, but I like watching LA Ink. I liked Miami Ink when it was on, too. I also like seeing the different tattoos people get, and why. I especially like the real-life looking ones, black n white, with all the shading and such.

My Iranian husband has a tattoo. I don't usually like men with tattoos, but his is just 3 lines of wording, written in Farsi, and I like it just because it's so unique.

Rene
Old Aug 27th 2010, 1:56 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh I love "Say Yes to the Dress"! I went to David's Bridal shop here in Phoenix when I was waiting for hubby's K-1 visa to get processed. I tried on 3 or 4 dresses and they all looked absolutely horrid on me. And talk about uncomfortable!!! How can brides wear those things for hours?

Rene
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Ohhh I love "Say Yes to the Dress"! I went to David's Bridal shop here in Phoenix when I was waiting for hubby's K-1 visa to get processed. I tried on 3 or 4 dresses and they all looked absolutely horrid on me. And talk about uncomfortable!!! How can brides wear those things for hours?

Rene
How funny Mandyni, who gets married in about 48 hours went there and said the same!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 6:40 am
Bulldawgy dawg

Location: Currently living in Medway, Kent UK. Hoping to be living in the Tr-Cities, Washington state, USA
Master_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really niceMaster_Bulldog is just really nice

Originally Posted by kimilseung
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=144

I'm from Essex though...LOL

The red rose I have is kinda different from most you see. It has a rather large thorn coming off it and the whole thing represented my gf at the time perfectly!
I think every tattoo should tell a story and I definitely plan on getting more done...just a matter of having money spare to spend on them!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
I like the red head, is it Caroline or similar?
Yeah, she is about the only one in that group that is anywhere near a regular person She is a good wife/Mother. Those shows are very addicting, did anyone watch the DC one last night I think it's hilarious that the Silahi's (sp?) are actually on a reality show, their gatecrashing official parties looks like it got them what they wanted
Old Aug 27th 2010, 6:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Yeah, she is about the only one in that group that is anywhere near a regular person She is a good wife/Mother. Those shows are very addicting, did anyone watch the DC one last night I think it's hilarious that the Silahi's (sp?) are actually on a reality show, their gatecrashing official parties looks like it got them what they wanted
I don't watch many reality shows...there seems to be far too many for me to keep up with...but I love the NY and NJ Housewives. I haven't watched the DC ones yet but have them recorded.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.