LA Ink

Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:12 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LA Ink

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
There's some guy who fits that description called something like Rooftop (?) who is cited as being her "roommate" that just seems to tag along when she goes places ... could that be him? Seeing as I'm prone to watch it with no sound on late at night after the OH has gone to sleep, I'm not up on a lot of what is going on -- if there isn't a caption, I'm in trouble.
ha ha - that's the same as when I watched programs like that as OH doesn't like them I had to watch them in mute!

I think the hubby was when LA Ink first came out... she was deffo married to him though - I think
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:22 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burn1911
ha ha - that's the same as when I watched programs like that as OH doesn't like them I had to watch them in mute!

I think the hubby was when LA Ink first came out... she was deffo married to him though - I think
He can't believe that I know all about Pawn Stars, and 19 Kids and Counting, and Hoarders -- all the stuff I watch in silence after he's snoring!

I'm a late comer to LA Ink, so there was very probably a husband before I showed up.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

He can't believe that I know all about Pawn Stars, and 19 Kids and Counting, and Hoarders -- all the stuff I watch in silence after he's snoring!

I'm a late comer to LA Ink, so there was very probably a husband before I showed up.
My latest is about the dress or need the dress, (it's in a bridal shop anyway,) crap it is, the crappier the better!

Operation Repo too, yayyyyyyyy!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:32 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
My latest is about the dress or need the dress, (it's in a bridal shop anyway,) crap it is, the crappier the better!

Operation Repo too, yayyyyyyyy!
Hoarders is sooo good, and also animal hoarders... and I like that wedding shop program too. Also "pitbulls and paroles"! so many crap TV shows so little time!!!

Sh*t... now you are making me regret cancelling cable!!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Kat was married, but before she started LA Ink, it was during her drinking period I think, I know she has been sober for quite a while, last night she said something about her and her boyfriend having divorce, sobriety etc in common.

That's a shame that they broke up, I really like him, that rooftop guy is just a friend that is staying with her, he is a little wierd

I watch all the trash shows, I record them to DVR then watch them when hubby goes up to bed He is in bed by 10 through the week (he gets up at 5) I am a night person and can never sleep till after 1am

One that is making me at the moment is 'David Tutera wedding planner', he goes in and changes the whole wedding with three weeks to go, some of the 'themes' the brides choose are just frightening!!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What channels are these shows on...especially the wedding programs? I hate missing out on all the crap stuff.

Seems to me most of the reality shows reward people for bad behaviour...don't know whether that applies to the ones talked about in this thread 'cos I haven't seen or heard about any of them.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:41 am
Catahoula Lover!!!

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What channels are these shows on...especially the wedding programs? I hate missing out on all the crap stuff.

Seems to me most of the reality shows reward people for bad behaviour...don't know whether that applies to the ones talked about in this thread 'cos I haven't seen or heard about any of them.
I think the wedding show is on TLC.. but not sure about the wedding planner one - seems EnglishTart is the girl in the know
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

I'd tell you if I knew how to start up mission control in the corner there He records them all for me, then I make him watch them, when I've fallen asleep he gets to watch all his, string theory, big bang stuff, seems fair I think!

If nobody steps in with the answer I'll ask him when he gets home.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Kat was married, but before she started LA Ink, it was during her drinking period I think, I know she has been sober for quite a while, last night she said something about her and her boyfriend having divorce, sobriety etc in common.

That's a shame that they broke up, I really like him, that rooftop guy is just a friend that is staying with her, he is a little wierd

I watch all the trash shows, I record them to DVR then watch them when hubby goes up to bed He is in bed by 10 through the week (he gets up at 5) I am a night person and can never sleep till after 1am

One that is making me at the moment is 'David Tutera wedding planner', he goes in and changes the whole wedding with three weeks to go, some of the 'themes' the brides choose are just frightening!!
I quite like that one too ET

Jersey the one ET talked about is on WE TV. But there are a few on Style too.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:58 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I am a night person and can never sleep till after 1am
I'm the same! In some ways, I think they're better without the sound, I can live without all the whining that's prone to go on!

I like Say Yes to the Dress -- haven't seen the new Atlanta one yet. I watch American Pickers, where they look for finds in people's barns and stuff (a good show for a tag sale addict!). But I have trouble with the animal hoarders one -- if people want to live in a slum that's their lookout, but I can't stand animals in sad circumstances. Typical Brit, eh?!

Another I really can't deal with is Bridezillas -- most of them just need a good smack, I don't find that kind of behaviour amusing.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

When she started on Miami ink she was married to that weird guy Oliver. Then they broke up and every time a new season of LA ink starts she seems to have a new guy in tow.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm the same! In some ways, I think they're better without the sound, I can live without all the whining that's prone to go on!

I like Say Yes to the Dress -- haven't seen the new Atlanta one yet. I watch American Pickers, where they look for finds in people's barns and stuff (a good show for a tag sale addict!). But I have trouble with the animal hoarders one -- if people want to live in a slum that's their lookout, but I can't stand animals in sad circumstances. Typical Brit, eh?!

Another I really can't deal with is Bridezillas -- most of them just need a good smack, I don't find that kind of behaviour amusing.
I don't like the Atlanta one as much as the NYC show. I saw American Pickers when on vacation with my in-laws for the first time last week, not sure whether I like it or not, don't think I'd go our of my way to watch it again.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually called 'My fair wedding, with David Tutera'...it's on WE TV, I just can't help myself from watching it

The wedding dress shop ones are all on TLC, there are two of them now, the new one is called 'Say yes to the dress, Atlanta'
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nethead
I don't like the Atlanta one as much as the NYC show. I saw American Pickers when on vacation with my in-laws for the first time last week, not sure whether I like it or not, don't think I'd go our of my way to watch it again.
We found their shop and e bay shop the other night out of boredom, it's rubbish!

Oh and dont forget pawn Stars, love it.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 9:07 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Originally Posted by traceym

Oh and dont forget pawn Stars, love it.
I love the look the guys get one their faces when it is time to haggle. You can just about see the calculators going in their heads as the seller says "Five thousand" and they look horrified and reply, "I couldn't possibly go higher than fifteen hundred . . . " You know they're going to make out like bandits whatever they pay!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.