LA Ink

Old Aug 26th 2010, 4:52 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LA Ink

Did you see the episode last night where a guy got a photo of his father copied onto his arm, to join one of his mother on the other side? The artist did an amazing job of reproducing the photo -- they really are very talented.

I think if tattooing had been more mainstream when I was younger I would have been unable to resist a small one, somewhere not visible every day. I very much dislike the ones that go up the neck, I haven't seen one looks good on anyone. Last night they shot upwards towards Kat and for the first time I realized that she has one hidden away under her chin! Wish she hadn't started hanging out with Jesse James though-- if she really believes he's going to be faithful to her, there's a bridge in Brooklyn . . .
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Last night they shot upwards towards Kat and for the first time I realized that she has one hidden away under her chin!
I noticed that one it looked like a kid had done it in art at school only it didn't say LOVE HATE on the knuckles She has got some dodgy ones, the I LOVE YOU on her shoulder looks like another art room one!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:40 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by traceym
Well mine are only on show in a bikini so they arent those down the arm on the neck things, thing is they really hurt, but they're a bit addictive, you have one say never again, have another, well now I want another, very odd!
can't Karma you, but FB Karma'd instead
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light

I have some videogame related ones. I love games and worked in the industry for years (my husband still does). I've always wanted a huge black and white sleeve from Final Fantasy 7 but I can't afford it.
They are horribly addictive but I wouldn't have anything "mainstream" like arse antlers or a celtic band.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
I have some videogame related ones. I love games and worked in the industry for years (my husband still does). I've always wanted a huge black and white sleeve from Final Fantasy 7 but I can't afford it.
They are horribly addictive but I wouldn't have anything "mainstream" like arse antlers or a celtic band.
OK whats an arse antler!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of lightHubcaps is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by traceym
OK whats an arse antler!
Tramp stamp
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hubcaps
Tramp stamp
I'm guilty, but its quite big and I couldn't have it anywhere else because of work, I was far to scared of anyone seeing it, and it was a long time ago (pre tramp stamp.)
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like them, except maybe on Hawaiian guys.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Is Miami ink still on? I know that was the fore-runner for LA ink, but I thought it had finished years ago

I saw LA ink last night, I agree the portrait of that guys Father was amazing! Is Kat really with Jesse? I thought she was happily in love with the mottley Crue guy?
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Is Miami ink still on? I know that was the fore-runner for LA ink, but I thought it had finished years ago

I saw LA ink last night, I agree the portrait of that guys Father was amazing! Is Kat really with Jesse? I thought she was happily in love with the mottley Crue guy?
No BIG radio gossip at the mo, Kat's been seen 'smooching' in intimate restaurants with Jessie james!

I'll get DH to find the Miami Ink, he 'obtains' stuff, I dont know how because I dont ask!
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:37 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
I watch it, no tattoos though. I used to want one but so many people have them now it's more original to not have one. Unless I think of one that has real meaning to me I won't bother.
My view is that I do not want my body to be the canvas for someone elses art (or craft). and no way I am doing one on myself.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 7:01 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Englishtart;8805574 Is Kat really with Jesse? I thought she was happily in love with the mottley Crue guy?[/QUOTE]

Apparently she and Nikki Sixx broke up six months ago -- I guess the program is recorded that far in advance that it looks as if they are still together. It was all over the papers last week that she was with Jesse now.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 7:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Defo no tats for moi...or multiple piercings. I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to needles.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 7:37 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Apparently she and Nikki Sixx broke up six months ago -- I guess the program is recorded that far in advance that it looks as if they are still together. It was all over the papers last week that she was with Jesse now.
This is how out of touch I am with the program - I thought she was married to a guy that was covered in tatts and short?????
Old Aug 26th 2010, 7:43 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Originally Posted by Burn1911
This is how out of touch I am with the program - I thought she was married to a guy that was covered in tatts and short?????
There's some guy who fits that description called something like Rooftop (?) who is cited as being her "roommate" that just seems to tag along when she goes places ... could that be him? Seeing as I'm prone to watch it with no sound on late at night after the OH has gone to sleep, I'm not up on a lot of what is going on -- if there isn't a caption, I'm in trouble.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.