Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Kate & William - Baby Announcement :)

Kate & William - Baby Announcement :)

Old Dec 7th 2012, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

GeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kate & William - Baby Announcement :)

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I feel very bad about my comment in #50 that she was at fault. She was not even a receptionist, but a nurse on night duty left without that first line of defence.
Don't feel bad - you are right, there was no receptionist to filter the call. She was under pressure and should never have been subjected to that treatment.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 7:12 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like they have a bit of history

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...k-jock-station

' previously reprimanded for making teen girl admit she was raped'
Old Dec 7th 2012, 8:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Let the poor woman rest in peace. She is dead by her own hand. Hope the world doesn't start mocking her or digging up dirt on her.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Looks like they have a bit of history

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...k-jock-station

' previously reprimanded for making teen girl admit she was raped'
That's appalling - I'm channeling my mother here. "It's not clever and it's not funny".

We can't know what else was going on in the nurse's life that she felt this was her only course of action, but what a tragedy for her and her family.
Old Dec 7th 2012, 8:47 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
She is dead by her own hand
Don't think cause of death has been confirmed by police, just the usual twitter. Hope this story is left now and that Kate is allowed to continue her pregnancy as any woman would. Unlikely though.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:07 am
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weeze
Don't think cause of death has been confirmed by police, just the usual twitter. Hope this story is left now and that Kate is allowed to continue her pregnancy as any woman would. Unlikely though.
She's not any woman though is she? How many women have MI5 agents sweeping a hospital before they go there for morning sickness?

She spent many years stalking William and she got what she wanted. The press are going to turn her in to Diana Redux, in my opinion and this is only the start.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zen10
She's not any woman though is she? How many women have MI5 agents sweeping a hospital before they go there for morning sickness?

She spent many years stalking William and she got what she wanted. The press are going to turn her in to Diana Redux, in my opinion and this is only the start.
And you know this is true because she told you, right????

Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:45 am
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
And you know this is true because she told you, right????

She had a poster of him on her wall when she was a teenager, she chose her place of higher education to be with him while studying her degree and she waited 11 years for a proposal.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:48 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

She had a poster of him on her wall when she was a teenager, she chose her place of higher education to be with him while studying her degree and she waited 11 years for a proposal.
Well I stand corrected because I'm sure having read/heard that in the media then you know it is the the utter truth
Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Well I stand corrected because I'm sure having read/heard that in the media then you know it is the the utter truth
What I have heard/read is just as viable as anything you have heard/read.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:56 am
Account Closed

What I have heard/read is just as viable as anything you have heard/read.
Yep, and I take it all with a pinch of salt.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 3:06 am
Banned

JRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to allJRG67 is a name known to all

I wish Kate would get rid of that engagement ring of Diana's- I'm sure it's cursed.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 3:55 am
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

How many other little girls had his poster on the wall? I thought he was the biggest child heartthrob in the world after Donny Osmond and Michael Jackson. The school is a world-class institution and thousands of people attended at the same time. And waiting 11 years for a proposal? I certainly hope she didn't think she was going to be his child bride. It may be suggestive to a certain kind of melodramatic cast of mind, but until I hear it from a reliable source, I'm not persuaded.
Old Dec 8th 2012, 3:57 am
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JRG67
I wish Kate would get rid of that engagement ring of Diana's- I'm sure it's cursed.
Quick, someone get the Archbishop of Canterbury to cast a "Remove Curse" spell on it.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Remove_Curse

Yes, I am that sort of nerd; why do you ask?
Old Dec 8th 2012, 5:29 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Speedwell
And waiting 11 years for a proposal? I certainly hope she didn't think she was going to be his child bride. It may be suggestive to a certain kind of melodramatic cast of mind, but until I hear it from a reliable source, I'm not persuaded.
She met him when she was 18/19, so hardly a child bride. There is no requirement for melodrama, just a willingness and ability to read between the lines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.