Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Harry Potter and the Lost Interest?

Harry Potter and the Lost Interest?

Old Nov 26th 2010, 11:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Potter and the Lost Interest?

Saw the 3:10 showing with my daughter this afternoon. It was alright but honestly think I should have rented this one the day before going to see the second half.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Yes its all opinion I suppose. Regarding the reviews, I am not sure what is wrong with slower periods of a film, you need some slower to compliment the more hectic. I know I never got bored. I suppose 2 short does equal 1.5 long. Is their a standard film time? either imperial or metric? We need govenment action on this now.
Who knows, I have seen 1.5 hr movies that were way too long & Lord of the Rings (I think 3 hours), that entertained, non stop. I am still looking forward to seeing this latest HP. Guess I am a Toys R Us kid.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know the name of the song that Harry and Hermione dance to?
Old Nov 27th 2010, 1:35 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chugabug
Anyone know the name of the song that Harry and Hermione dance to?
O Children by Nick Cave. I thought it was Nick Cave but had to look the song up.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 1:38 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by N1cky
O Children by Nick Cave. I thought it was Nick Cave but had to look the song up.
Ooh, I do like Nick Cave. Murder Ballads was one of his better albums, IMHO.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Nice one, thanks.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 3:19 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Ooh, I do like Nick Cave. Murder Ballads was one of his better albums, IMHO.
Yes, fantastic album, the one with Kylie was very good.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 3:25 am

Yes, fantastic album, the one with Kylie was very good.
All God's Children - very good. Though his take on Stagger Lee was truly a modern classic.

ETA: My mistake. The Kylie one was "Where The Wild Roses Grow". But they're all good.

Last edited by chartreuse; Nov 27th 2010 at 4:01 am.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by chartreuse
All God's Children - very good. Though his take on Stagger Lee was truly a modern classic.
I think that will have to be my first Monday morning album choice, haven't heard it in an age.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 3:45 am

I think that will have to be my first Monday morning album choice, haven't heard it in an age.
Dang, I'm dialling it up on youtube right now!

Edited to add: Yes, I really do talk like that, now. After the best part of two years in TX, I say "dang", "fixin'", "Y'all" and much more. Sometimes, I feel dirty and ashamed.