Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

forgetting how i used to pronounce words....

forgetting how i used to pronounce words....

Old Nov 11th 2010, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: forgetting how i used to pronounce words....

Originally Posted by drop step
I came to your rescue in another thread, so I don't know what your problem is.
My problem is you are being nasty towards people for no good reason. You and I agreed on something in this thread; I find myself holding a different opinion from SOS in this thread. However, I'd rather 'converse' with SOS even though we disagree than share a thread with you because you are making derogatory remarks about him with no justification. You did the same with him in another thread.

I read your recent post about 'history being made', in which you gleefully boasted that you picked up some horse shit; put it in a ziplock bag; froze it; and called a taxidermist to find out how to preserve it. Now, that's the craziest, stupidest thing I've heard about in a long time, but I chose not to comment because there was no point - if that's what bakes your cake, so be it - go sniff your horse shit and enjoy life. But for you to call other people losers when you engage in that kind of behavior is just plain f**cking weird.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:30 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think thats what SOS is ultimately interested in, cause I got that feeling too.
You obviously have a lot of built up energy you need to get rid of.

Why don't you go pump some air into your 'wife' and let that energy out and come back and try to make a post that actually contains something worth reading.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 3:50 pm
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Steerpike
My problem is you are being nasty towards people for no good reason. You and I agreed on something in this thread; I find myself holding a different opinion from SOS in this thread. However, I'd rather 'converse' with SOS even though we disagree than share a thread with you because you are making derogatory remarks about him with no justification. You did the same with him in another thread.

I read your recent post about 'history being made', in which you gleefully boasted that you picked up some horse shit; put it in a ziplock bag; froze it; and called a taxidermist to find out how to preserve it. Now, that's the craziest, stupidest thing I've heard about in a long time, but I chose not to comment because there was no point - if that's what bakes your cake, so be it - go sniff your horse shit and enjoy life. But for you to call other people losers when you engage in that kind of behavior is just plain f**cking weird.
Secretariats crap recently sold for $250 on ebay, and, FYI- don't expect me to come to your rescue again
Old Nov 11th 2010, 3:51 pm
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
You obviously have a lot of built up energy you need to get rid of.

Why don't you go pump some air into your 'wife' and let that energy out and come back and try to make a post that actually contains something worth reading.

I can't see this cause you're on Ignore
Old Nov 11th 2010, 3:58 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see this cause you're on Ignore

How can you quote it then

Sorry I upset you to the point of having to do the internet forum equivalent of 'it's my ball and I'm taking it home . . .'
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:10 pm
Banned

How can you quote it then

Sorry I upset you to the point of having to do the internet forum equivalent of 'it's my ball and I'm taking it home . . .'
I didn't read it I merely glanced at it- I still don't know what it says
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:14 pm
I have a comma problem

I didn't read it I merely glanced at it- I still don't know what it says
For all you know I could have said something really nice.

I didn't . . . but I might have.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:32 pm
Banned

Ok, you're off ignore. If you ever go to Bauskes Boat Basin on route 12, tell em Drop Step sent you. I took Bridget Bauske out a few times..

Whata doll- I had to dump her though when she started talking marriage. Don't mention that though
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:34 pm
I have a comma problem

Ok, you're off ignore. If you ever go to Bauskes Boat Basin on route 12, tell em Drop Step sent you. I took Bridget Bauske out a few times..

Whata doll- I had to dump her though when she started talking marriage. Don't mention that though
I drive past that place every day to and from work. A rather obscure one for you to bring up
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:43 pm
Banned

I drive past that place every day to and from work. A rather obscure one for you to bring up
Bridget was perhapes the cutest thing on earth in the late 70's...Everyone wanted her, but I got her....I think I still hold the record for the biggest muskgee caught on the chain....
Old Nov 11th 2010, 4:44 pm
Banned

I gotta catch a flight- I'll be back on later
Old Nov 11th 2010, 6:06 pm
I have a comma problem

Bridget was perhapes the cutest thing on earth in the late 70's...Everyone wanted her, but I got her....I think I still hold the record for the biggest muskgee caught on the chain....
Aye, according to your admission of age in the hunting thread you'd have been what, 14/15 when you did her?

I think I know when I'm being had
Old Nov 11th 2010, 11:48 pm
Banned

Aye, according to your admission of age in the hunting thread you'd have been what, 14/15 when you did her?

I think I know when I'm being had
I was 17, and if I was going to lie wouldn't I say that I used to hold court on the top of the Playboy Club on Lake Shore Drive instead of claiming to have a connection at a boat dock on a dirty pond?
Old Nov 11th 2010, 11:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Steerpike

Now that me and SOS are good buddies it looks like you're the odd man out. Let that be a lesson to you. Don't get involved in other peoples fights.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 12:13 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Now that me and SOS are good buddies it looks like you're the odd man out. Let that be a lesson to you. Don't get involved in other peoples fights.
Alright, time to pull it in, this is starting to annoy me again.

Do you show your daughters your posts here? Would you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.