Florida shooting

Old Mar 27th 2018, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Florida shooting

Originally Posted by Psyman
Well it would be a shame to find out which firearms are considered high velocity by the observations of a radiologist after a mass shooting, so hopefully that could be worked out in a lab and consideration given to not allowing those weapons in civilian hands especially if they are combined with the ability to be high capacity. Not sure why anyone needs to shoot off 15 rounds so quickly. If it's for hunting, you'd need tags for a whole herd. If it's just for fun, then I'd say the current culture of death (human) by such firearms shows its time we cant be trusted with them anymore, and tough luck to your fun. We all have our rights to some kind of fun curtailed for the overall benefit of society.
Obviously someone of my skill just needs one per tag but not everybody is as skilled as I am.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 10:54 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
If women weren't such a bunch of slutty whores we wouldn't even need gun safety laws.

Guns don't kill people. Wombs kill people.
Damn Wombles.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 10:56 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
What weapons should be in the hands of civilians? Exactly the ones in the hands of the government. Who's killed more people than anyone else? Governments. Jesus, 10,000 were killed by the government during Prohibition.

It just absolutely beggars belief the cognitive dissonance of idiots who completely overlook the total and abject failure of the federal and state governments, law enforcement and school district to prevent this happening. Just give them a complete pass.
And then you want to give further powers to the government which so abjectly failed. Talking about the definition of insanity. Some people are just so stupid they can't be helped.

Again, I can't see how you can be so blind to history and willingly want to consolidate the use of force solely in the hands of the government. The utter absurdity and irony of shrieker-in-chief Emma Gonzalez calling for gun control and confiscation while she has a Cuban flag on her jacket. Complete and utter contemptible idiots.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, the silent majority are taking notice.

And that utter garbage article about .223 bullets and "big guns"...
You want me to post pictures of what shotguns can do? Ever see someone's head completely blown off? Dolt. Cue the resident remf's outrage.
So you're one of those idiots who believe that the government is the enemy of the people and the people must be armed to the teeth in preparation for the inevitable war that will one day take place between the two.

Well if such a fantasy does happen guess who'll lose? No chance whatsoever against the military... a straight forward turkey shoot right up until the end

Get real !
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:04 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

What weapons should be in the hands of civilians? Exactly the ones in the hands of the government. Who's killed more people than anyone else? Governments. Jesus, 10,000 were killed by the government during Prohibition.

It just absolutely beggars belief the cognitive dissonance of idiots who completely overlook the total and abject failure of the federal and state governments, law enforcement and school district to prevent this happening. Just give them a complete pass.
And then you want to give further powers to the government which so abjectly failed. Talking about the definition of insanity. Some people are just so stupid they can't be helped.

Again, I can't see how you can be so blind to history and willingly want to consolidate the use of force solely in the hands of the government. The utter absurdity and irony of shrieker-in-chief Emma Gonzalez calling for gun control and confiscation while she has a Cuban flag on her jacket. Complete and utter contemptible idiots.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, the silent majority are taking notice.

And that utter garbage article about .223 bullets and "big guns"...
You want me to post pictures of what shotguns can do? Ever see someone's head completely blown off? Dolt. Cue the resident remf's outrage.
#legalgunowner #goodguywithagun ???????
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:06 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
Damn Wombles.
Every single gun slinging killer came out of a woman's vagina. Get rid of the women, get rid of the problem. Simples.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psyman
My big game shooting is done with an Olympus. The results look much better on the wall than a stuffed head, and it generally can't be used to kill anyone.
That's where the benefits of a Zenit come in. It shoots, I can drive over it or swing it on it's leather strap and brain an elephant...
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Psyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
That's where the benefits of a Zenit come in. It shoots, I can drive over it or swing it on it's leather strap and brain an elephant...
Obviously needs to be banned. Elephants marching in the streets.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:35 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
So you're one of those idiots who believe that the government is the enemy of the people and the people must be armed to the teeth in preparation for the inevitable war that will one day take place between the two.

Well if such a fantasy does happen guess who'll lose? No chance whatsoever against the military... a straight forward turkey shoot right up until the end

Get real !
I work for the government. There are many people who work in my campus that have been officially maimed and disabled by Stone-Age "militants" in Afghanistan, and people from Iraq.

BTW, your posts are the nuttiest and most nonsensical on these forums. Thank goodness you don't have access to firearms. It
s bad enough you have a keyboard.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:36 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
#legalgunowner #goodguywithagun ???????
How's your subservience rewarding you in Straya?
Once a penal colony, always a penal colony, with an inmate mindset.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

Psyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond reputePsyman has a reputation beyond repute

I work for the government. There are many people who work in my campus that have been officially maimed and disabled by Stone-Age "militants" in Afghanistan, and people from Iraq.

BTW, your posts are the nuttiest and most nonsensical on these forums. Thank goodness you don't have access to firearms. It
I think the anti-government forces in Afghanistan pretty much match the government for firepower there, so that might give you an indication of the kind of society we'd end up with here in your preferred scenario. Small government, as many guns as you want, no EPA, no legal abortion etc. Pretty much a US conservatives dream.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:01 am
Peace onion

You're forgetting leftists. That would be the dream.
Round 'em all up, Mr and Mrs America, and turn 'em all in.
Round 'em all up, put 'em in a field, and bomb the bastards.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:13 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Weren't talking about Iraqis and Afghans were we. You were saying that the government of the US has slaughtered thousands of it's own people and that we should all have the same weapons as the military.

What kind of government employee are you exactly?

I had access to firearms before your daddy was even out of diapers

Last edited by dc koop; Mar 28th 2018 at 12:20 am.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:17 am
Banned

You're forgetting leftists. That would be the dream.
Round 'em all up, Mr and Mrs America, and turn 'em all in.
Round 'em all up, put 'em in a field, and bomb the bastards.
You've been at the cooking sherry again 'aven't you luv ?

Last edited by dc koop; Mar 28th 2018 at 12:19 am.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

robtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond repute

We know that people slightly more to the right of OF exist because they usually end up on TV after a shootout with the FBI. As of yet, I do not think the FBI has lost one, although they might have gone a bit OTT on a few occasions - which I guess proves the point that a race to have Arms to protect oneself from the Tyranny is probably a bit futile.

I am pretty sure Emma Gonzalez is also a second generation immigrant from Cubs, her father having escaped the regime, so I am pretty sure she is well aware of the history there.
Old Mar 28th 2018, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robtuck
We know that people slightly more to the right of OF exist because they usually end up on TV after a shootout with the FBI. As of yet, I do not think the FBI has lost one, although they might have gone a bit OTT on a few occasions - which I guess proves the point that a race to have Arms to protect oneself from the Tyranny is probably a bit futile.

I am pretty sure Emma Gonzalez is also a second generation immigrant from Cubs, her father having escaped the regime, so I am pretty sure she is well aware of the history there.
And to link it all together here's another Cuban Gonzalez that came in contact with the "jack booted thugs" of the US government:

Last edited by Giantaxe; Mar 28th 2018 at 12:52 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.