Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

First Starbucks and now Chipotle

First Starbucks and now Chipotle

Old May 22nd 2014, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Starbucks and now Chipotle

'Gay people getting married ruins my own marriage' seems to be the line of 'thinking'.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:27 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
'Gay people getting married ruins my own marriage' seems to be the line of 'thinking'.
Along the same lines of 'thinking' that deny climate change or say evolution didn't happen, then
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Along the same lines of 'thinking' that deny climate change or say evolution didn't happen, then
It must make them happy, personally I don't understand it but there you go.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:34 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

That's a complete whitewash and they know that it isn't even remotely true. It's simple code for, "I don't like you and I don't even want you to exist. I'm better than you. You can't have what I've got because you're subhuman. So, I'm going to twist things around so that somehow I become your victim, that way I can justify public and institutional prejudicial treatment and oppression of your human rights."

It's the same exact playbook that's been used against black people for centuries. They didn't even have to come up with a new strategy, just switch out a couple of words and presto! the gays are ruining "our" culture.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:38 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

No, that's a completely different category of douchebaggery.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Leslie
That's a complete whitewash and they know that it isn't even remotely true. It's simple code for, "I don't like you and I don't even want you to exist. I'm better than you. You can't have what I've got because you're subhuman. So, I'm going to twist things around so that somehow I become your victim, that way I can justify public and institutional prejudicial treatment and oppression of your human rights."

It's the same exact playbook that's been used against black people for centuries. They didn't even have to come up with a new strategy, just switch out a couple of words and presto! the gays are ruining "our" culture.
Yes, that's it of course.

There's a thread going in the NZ forum about the uppity Maoris too.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:42 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

It must make them happy, personally I don't understand it but there you go.
Well, as long as somebody is happy, I suppose ...

No, that's a completely different category of douchebaggery.
It's hard to keep track of these things, sometimes, isn't it?
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:46 pm
WTF?

Yes, that's it of course.

There's a thread going in the NZ forum about the uppity Maoris too.
Had to Google Maoris
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:49 pm
I have a comma problem

Had to Google Maoris
Typical insular American
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:52 pm
WTF?

Typical insular American
If she would have just said the sexy footballers with the tribal tattoos, I'd have known what she meant.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Had to Google Maoris
Haven't you seen the haka?

Old May 22nd 2014, 4:55 pm
I have a comma problem

If she would have just said the sexy footballers with the tribal tattoos, I'd have known what she meant.
Yeah, that was rather a glaring omission.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You beat me to it
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:58 pm
WTF?

Haven't you seen the haka?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6g3QbH_i2VU
Of course I have. Please see post #100 of this very thread. I remembered the important part.
Old May 22nd 2014, 4:58 pm
WTF?

You beat me to it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.