Circumcision

Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:06 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Circumcision

Originally Posted by Rete
He will at my male strip party in 2018 in Vegas. I'm writing him now.
RSVP - Me!

It is a very happy-making photo.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:08 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
You took my line! I was going to say, condoms have a (nearly) 100% reduction rate.
But only when correctly used.

Apparently they actually don't go on bananas or cucumbers - who knew?
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:09 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
RSVP - Me!

It is a very happy-making photo.
Me too!

I want to see how tightly they're stuck on.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:11 am
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wintersong
None of which apply to the US.

As I said, if you throw enough darts, you're bound to get something to stick. Either way, if you live in a country with an HIV epidemic are you going to play Russian Roulette with that 60% reduction rate, or would you rather just use a condom?
I totally agree with you on the use of condoms.. and I also think circumcision -male or female is barbaric.

However do not kid yourself that there is not an HIV epidemic in the USA. Latest figures for 2014 show approx 45,000 new cases. NEW cases....
http://kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/th...united-states/
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:29 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by petitefrancaise
I totally agree with you on the use of condoms.. and I also think circumcision -male or female is barbaric.

However do not kid yourself that there is not an HIV epidemic in the USA. Latest figures for 2014 show approx 45,000 new cases. NEW cases....
The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the United States | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
I stand corrected - it seems to fly under the radar these days
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:46 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petitefrancaise

The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the United States | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
In my course studies (around 2008/09 ?) the statistics were reflecting a spike in HIV cases in monogamous, heterosexual females. Basically they were being infected by their partners who were sexually promiscuous and/or soliciting sex from prostitutes or intravenous drug users.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Gary?
Oh dear. You went there.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:57 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Circumcision makes sense if the foreskin is too tight and cannot be retracted in order to keep the area underneath clean. After all who wants to go around with a smelly cheesy dick and contrary to popular perception there is no loss of sexual pleasure either.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 1:03 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by dc koop
Circumcision makes sense if the foreskin is too tight and cannot be retracted in order to keep the area underneath clean. After all who wants to go around with a smelly cheesy dick and contrary to popular perception there is no loss of sexual pleasure either.
That has zip to do with neonatal circumcision, since a newborn's foreskin can't be retracted anyway.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 2:08 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

That has zip to do with neonatal circumcision, since a newborn's foreskin can't be retracted anyway.
I don't know why the Jews do it but in the case of an adult with the problem (as I had) circumcision was the only viable option
Old Jan 7th 2017, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Parnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Oh boy! This again.
all this flapping about

Lets nip it in the bud
Old Jan 7th 2017, 2:36 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Originally Posted by dc koop
I don't know why the Jews do it but in the case of an adult with the problem (as I had) circumcision was the only viable option
That was your choice, as an adult, and with a medical indication. Presumably with full disclosure and informed consent. Entirely different circumstances when it comes to newborns.

Fwiw, I'm against making any permanent changes to a child's body until they are old enough to make that decision themselves, unless there is medical need. This includes ear piercing.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 5:24 am
Banned

That was your choice, as an adult, and with a medical indication. Presumably with full disclosure and informed consent. Entirely different circumstances when it comes to newborns.

Fwiw, I'm against making any permanent changes to a child's body until they are old enough to make that decision themselves, unless there is medical need. This includes ear piercing.
I've no argument with that
Old Jan 7th 2017, 7:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Unusual among people of my class in Scotland, but I canot speak for those of high case. I had the procedure done as an adult for medical reasons. A side-effect of diabetes. It caused m some embarrassment when my students wanted to know why I was going into hospital for a couple of days. What do you say ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis#Surgical
Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

london_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond reputelondon_calling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PetrifiedExPat
I (UK citizen) am in an awkward position. I am thoroughly against the practice, due to my links to the medical field and view on basic human rights. My wife (US citizen) has two sisters who routinely circumcised their kids, as is 'normal' here. She is adamant its fine and the child (just to be clear, son) will be bullied if we do not do it.

I do not want a huge Thanksgiving style row with her family over the matter, either. Not sure how to proceed. I feel I am fighting against a cultural norm. here, one that has no scientific reason (apart form reduced male to female HIV transmission rates, according to published literature).
Whatever you do, please don't give in. I'd sooner divorce my wife than have her mutilate our child.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.