Anyone? Columbus Ohio?

Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

catrocks will become famous soon enoughcatrocks will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone? Columbus Ohio?

Originally Posted by mojofilter
Hi Gang....

Just a quick hello

If all goes well I'll be moving from Merseyside to Cincinnati in April ... I've been visiting there for 4 years now but I've never been there when the Bengals where at home (lucky me eh ) but I have been to a couple of Reds games .

Stay cool,

mojo
Hi Mojo
I just moved from Liverpool to south of Dayton last August - I'm not originally from Merseyside but most of my family lives there and I enjoyed my short time living there. My hubby is from Cincy, though we live about 30 miles away now. What is bringing you to the area?
I've not been to any games in Cincy - I'm not big on football myself but I'd love to go to a reds game next season. I've seen the Dayton Dragons minor league team though, it was awesome!

Cat
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of

Hi Cat,

I'll be getting married to my Cincy girl in April and we decided to live in the U.S. after the wedding..... There will be a gang of my mates coming over for the wedding so if you hear a lot of British accents in April please say hello .. it might just be us ..

I'll be taking them to a Reds game and to the good old Shadowbox cabaret but if you know of any other cool places to go please let me know ..

Some of us want to go to the sign museum in Cincinnati (we're all digital art graduates so we want to go and look at the different fonts *lol*... Sad but true)

I've bought a big Liverbird flag so I'll be flying that whenever Liverpool have a big game back home in the UK

mojo

Originally Posted by catrocks
Hi Mojo
I just moved from Liverpool to south of Dayton last August - I'm not originally from Merseyside but most of my family lives there and I enjoyed my short time living there. My hubby is from Cincy, though we live about 30 miles away now. What is bringing you to the area?
I've not been to any games in Cincy - I'm not big on football myself but I'd love to go to a reds game next season. I've seen the Dayton Dragons minor league team though, it was awesome!

Cat
Old Jan 15th 2008, 3:38 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cat,

I'll be getting married to my Cincy girl in April and we decided to live in the U.S. after the wedding..... There will be a gang of my mates coming over for the wedding so if you hear a lot of British accents in April please say hello .. it might just be us ..

I'll be taking them to a Reds game and to the good old Shadowbox cabaret but if you know of any other cool places to go please let me know ..

Some of us want to go to the sign museum in Cincinnati (we're all digital art graduates so we want to go and look at the different fonts *lol*... Sad but true)

I've bought a big Liverbird flag so I'll be flying that whenever Liverpool have a big game back home in the UK

mojo
Shadowbox was one of my favorite things to go see when I lived in Cincy. I need to get DH there....hilarious.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

sondbarron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul S
yep, out in the east 'burbs (Willoughby)
hey man i live in Mayfield Heights, so not far away from u

hit me up on aim if u have it (frenzy3399)
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cat,

mojo
Go and have a drink at the Blind Lemon in Mt. Adams. Great place to either start your evening or to end it. There's always a guy who sounds like James Taylor performing. Take note of how to find it as it's a bit tricky to spot.

http://www.blindlemoncafe.com/
Old May 4th 2008, 12:27 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,

I'm making the big move shortly - we're going to be over in cincy for 3 months from the middle of June, then hopping back over to the UK for the final part of the visa processing etc.

Is there any online groups set up for southern ohio?? or even any meet ups planned? I know i'm going to be going out of my mind stuck at home while hubby works!
Old May 4th 2008, 4:49 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

none that i know off on here. There is an active meet-up.com group based in powell (northern columbus) if you are interested?

If anyone does set anything up i might be able to come if i can bring the kidiwinks!
Old May 4th 2008, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clarissageo
Hi Guys,

I'm making the big move shortly - we're going to be over in cincy for 3 months from the middle of June, then hopping back over to the UK for the final part of the visa processing etc.

Is there any online groups set up for southern ohio?? or even any meet ups planned? I know i'm going to be going out of my mind stuck at home while hubby works!
I know you want to get out and about but in the mean time we are alway's here welcome to BE anyway.
Old May 4th 2008, 5:11 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from Cincy but currently live in a suburb of Dayton halfway between Cincy & Columbus. I loved living there ....let me know if you have any Qs.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 12:50 am
Just Joined

Location: From York, North Yorkshire, England to Columbus, Ohio USA.
Fiero_GT will become famous soon enough

Hello! I'm in Reynoldsburg. Just moved here from Bishopthorpe (yes, another northern boy) in order to take a job.

Cheers!

Jeffrey

Last edited by Fiero_GT; Jun 3rd 2008 at 12:56 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 1:29 am
Dizzy Blonde

clarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond reputeclarissageo has a reputation beyond repute

Damn its a small world!

I used to cover York area with work!!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:15 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

reynoldsburg? thats over to the east isnt it? Not been there yet.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

mojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud ofmojofilter has much to be proud of

I used to go out with a girl from Copmanthorpe ...

Welcome to the States, I've been in Batavia for a couple of months now and I'm loving it (missing my mates so much but apart from that I'm really enjoying myself)

Paul

Originally Posted by Fiero_GT
Hello! I'm in Reynoldsburg. Just moved here from Bishopthorpe (yes, another northern boy) in order to take a job.

Cheers!

Jeffrey
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:35 pm
Dizzy Blonde

I used to go out with a girl from Copmanthorpe ...

Welcome to the States, I've been in Batavia for a couple of months now and I'm loving it (missing my mates so much but apart from that I'm really enjoying myself)

Paul
Hey Paul!!

I'm coming over to Amelia in 9 days.... well, just for 87 days to start with then I have to come back for my medical etc.... so i'll be just up the road from you!
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:38 pm
Queen of my house

Originally Posted by clarissageo
Hey Paul!!

I'm coming over to Amelia in 9 days.... well, just for 87 days to start with then I have to come back for my medical etc.... so i'll be just up the road from you!
Hey there clarissageo....I grew up in the village next to Amelia (Bethel) and raised my kids in Anderson Twp (on the other side of Amelia). I taught high school at Amelia High for 4 years! Small world.

Let me know if you want the scoop on small town life out there. My bros and lots of other relatives still live in Clermont Co.

Good Luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.