Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

About the Andrew SeFaria and Vampier argument.

About the Andrew SeFaria and Vampier argument.

Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:22 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About the Andrew SeFaria and Vampier argument.

Originally posted by ray6
Another blind person.. it was a gator ...
Blah
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Ray - ********

Sorry I had to censor myself.
Much more of that and you get forced to watch my web cam..
growing grass is more exciting
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:26 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
Much more of that and you get forced to watch my web cam..
growing grass is more exciting
I'm uncouth. I don't have a web cam or a website. Am I the last person in America without these necessary accoutrements?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Andrew Defaria

Thanks! I'm shocked. When you think about it though, in the end, the
only thing that is really important is the mind.

(Oh, and BTW, I have a lot of other good things about me - you just
don't know them because you don't know me).

--
Sometimes too much drink is not enough.
You're welcome. But when I think about it, in the end, the only thing that is really important is the soul.

Actually, you are probably a wonderful person. However, you seem to enjoy making people hate you.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:31 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jcapulet
Hey Hyper! I never asked you about your birthday! When is it? Mine is August 7th.
May 6th , year.. I am not disclosing that information
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:32 pm
WTF?

Let me ask you this: Why not the similar outcry when she insulted me? It stands to reason that if you are outraged (or even just a little perturbed) by my insult of her you should be similarly outraged/perturbed by her insult of me. Let's be fair here.

--
Hard work has a future payoff - Laziness pays off now.
Gee!! That's kinda how I feel when Folinsky tells ME to "be nice" after you've been slicing me to shreds.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:32 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
May 6th , year.. I am not disclosing that information. Just kidding
Heyyyyyy...then you are not a poplar! ROTFL! *Sniff*

Lesthlie!!! Hyper was pullin' me leg!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:38 pm

Heyyyyyy...then you are not a poplar! ROTFL! *Sniff*

Lesthlie!!! Hyper was pullin' me leg!
I am a Poplar!!!
There is 3 Poplar's in different dates !!!
Look:

Feb 04 to Feb 08 - Poplar Tree
Feb 09 to Feb 18 - Cedar Tree
Feb 19 to Feb 28 - Pine Tree
Mar 01 to Mar 10 - Weeping Willow Tree
Mar 11 to Mar 20 - Lime Tree
Mar 21 - Oak Tree
Mar 22 to Mar 31 - Hazelnut Tree
Apr 01 to Apr 10 - Rowan Tree
Apr 11 to Apr 20 - Maple Tree
Apr 21 to Apr 30 - Walnut Tree
May 01 to May 14 - Poplar Tree
May 15 to May 24 - Chestnut Tree
May 25 to Jun 03 - Ash Tree
Jun 04 to Jun 13 - Hornbeam Tree
Jun 14 to Jun 23 - Fig Tree
Jun 24 - Birch Tree
Jun 25 to Jul 04 - Apple Tree
Jul 05 to Jul 14 - Fir Tree
Jul 15 to Jul 25 - Elm Tree
Jul 26 to Aug 04 - Cypress Tree
Aug 05 to Aug 13 - Poplar Tree
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:41 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I am a Poplar!!!
There is 3 Poplar's in different dates !!!
Aw I thought the August poplar was unique...sorry Hyper!!! Ok for that you can send me a jar of wind
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

Leslie -

Apple - oh my god - it is uncanny as to how accurate it is!!

APPLE TREE(the Love) - of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

Richard III

Originally posted by Leslie66
I don't mind, RichardIII. Feel free to improve on my genius anytime. Edit to your heart's content.

What kind of tree are you?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 8:45 pm

Aw I thought the August poplar was unique...sorry Hyper!!! Ok for that you can send me a jar of wind
Nah.. I am sending you a hug (((Lisa))).. I love you!!
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Richard III will become famous soon enoughRichard III will become famous soon enough

Actually DeFaria, I would site specific instances in which you argued a point that proved beyond a doubt that you hadn't read, or perhaps understood, another's post, but, you know what? You bore the living shit out of me and I will NOT waste any more of my valuable time on you. You may, or may not, be my intellectual equal but I am not going to participate in proving it one way or the other. I enjoy reading and posting to this forum primarily because it is, for the most part, populated by people who are ready, willing and able to HELP others. So far as I can tell, YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. kma

Richard III

Richard III wrote:

> You neglected to mention his GREAT need to read only a small portion
    > of a post before responding, thereby reducing the impact his arguments
    > COULD have if only he weren't so impatient to be "heard".

It's called cutting out the irrelevant parts. It's not that I don't read
it all, I do, but then I, like you, and everybody else for that matter,
only comment on the parts they feel need a comment. The amazing thing is
that we all do it and yet somehow I am bad for doing it.
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:11 pm
WTF?

Originally posted by Richard III
Leslie -

Apple - oh my god - it is uncanny as to how accurate it is!!

APPLE TREE(the Love) - of slight build, lots of charm, appeal, and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.

Richard III

Gag!

They forgot. Charming, brilliant, and rich.

Where's my puking smilie?
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:15 pm
WTF?

Holy Mole Richard!! That's the maddest I've ever seen you.

Actually DeFaria, I would site specific instances in which you argued a point that proved beyond a doubt that you hadn't read, or perhaps understood, another's post, but, you know what? You bore the living shit out of me and I will NOT waste any more of my valuable time on you. You may, or may not, be my intellectual equal but I am not going to participate in proving it one way or the other. I enjoy reading and posting to this forum primarily because it is, for the most part, populated by people who are ready, willing and able to HELP others. So far as I can tell, YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM. kma

Richard III
Old Jan 8th 2004, 9:28 pm

Richard III
You getting mad?? Wow! I though that was impossible!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.