Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

90 day fiance - tv show!

90 day fiance - tv show!

Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:48 pm
Banned

The Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 day fiance - tv show!

My advice to those guys: Enjoy it while it lasts

I know a guy that brought back a beautiful woman from Peru...She looked like Penelope Cruise, and he looked like the guitar player for AC/DC. He told me she wasn't a prostitute , but that she was living on dirt floors there.....She was 30 and had a kid and he was 50...She was a lot of fun and he got 12 great years out of her- and all he had to do was send her to college for 8 years- She got her bachelors degree and became a teacher and then her masters degree and became an elementary school principal- she eventually moved her entire family up here. It worked out great for both of them, it was an arrangement and according to my friend she really lived up to her side of the bargain. Multiple times a day

She left with a younger guy a few years ago and my friend was ready for her to go away, but he still see's the kid regularly
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:52 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Quiet Man
My advice to those guys: Enjoy it while it lasts

I know a guy that brought back a beautiful woman from Peru...She looked like Penelope Cruise, and he looked like the guitar player for AC/DC. He told me she wasn't a prostitute , but that she was living on dirt floors there.....She was 30 and had a kid and he was 50...She was a lot of fun and he got 12 great years out of her- and all he had to do was send her to college for 8 years- She got her bachelors degree and became a teacher and then her masters degree and became an elementary school principal- she eventually moved her entire family up here. It worked out great for both of them, it was an arrangement and according to my friend she really lived up to her side of the bargain. Multiple times a day

She left with a younger guy a few years ago and my friend was ready for her to go away, but he still see's the kid regularly
Yes, I've known arrangements similar to that. Actually, love plays no part in the immigration process. It can be for companionship, sex, raising a family, satisfying mutual needs, whatever....the only stipulation is that it can't be solely to gain an immigration benefit. Sounds like that couple you mention are a perfect example of that.

Rene
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:59 pm
Banned

The Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Quiet Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Bummer!! Wonder why?? I think foreign men and USC women can provide just as much drama!! LOL
Not really..I watch the show to watch these relationships crash n burn..These are major mismatches and the guys are doomed- That mormon freak should be with something like this

not this

Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

seawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really nice

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Bummer!! Wonder why?? I think foreign men and USC women can provide just as much drama!! LOL

Maybe there just aren't as many "desperate" foreign men wanting to "desperately" come to the USA. But I've personally known a few!

Rene
If you look at the website through which they cast for the show you will see it's basically a re-direct to a dating website - get your own 90 day fiance - really? They also apparently do seminars on how to get a foreign bride...
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by seawaternow
If you look at the website through which they cast for the show you will see it's basically a re-direct to a dating website - get your own 90 day fiance - really? They also apparently do seminars on how to get a foreign bride...
They're so much better looking than domestic ones
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

seawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really niceseawaternow is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Quiet Man
They're so much better looking than domestic ones
LOL, it depends of course, don't want to alienate American women with foreign fiances.

I was a foreigner as well - you know how you can tell where a soldier's first deployment was based on his wife? [in most cases]
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by seawaternow
LOL, it depends of course, don't want to alienate American women with foreign fiances.

I was a foreigner as well - you know how you can tell where a soldier's first deployment was based on his wife? [in most cases]
A lot of them have alienated themselves as they are not the most feminine women on earth- and I don't mean subservient, I mean a woman

Last edited by The Quiet Man; Feb 19th 2014 at 10:47 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_
Um...
I didn't see this before...lol....We spent 5 years married before we parted ways, we grew apart and wanted different things in life.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
They're mormons. They're weird by design it appears. He's a bit of a loser for the most part, but his family genuinely love his wife and they make each other happy. I wish them good luck! They're the only remotely genuine couple on the show.

In other news, I wish Russ would just come out, even his friend who joined them for a grill was a massive gay. He's gone and got a big busted South American girl to act as his beard for him because being a homosexual in Oklahoma is probably punishable by death or something. On her IG there are *no* pictures of them together, so clearly that wedding didn't happen.
Whats IG?

Now they might have all had to sign clauses to be on the show that they would not release what happens until after the show airs, so even if they did get married it might be against their contract to publish any photos anywhere or make mention of it before the show airs.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:57 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Whats IG?
Instagram, I think.

Rene
Old Feb 19th 2014, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

For the other side, look to MENA (Middle East North Africa).

Standard profile seems a People of Walmart female divorcee with a few kids, food stamps etc, usually white and not Muslim.

Quite sad.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 11:44 pm
Banned

I thought this was a joke the first time I saw it

Old Feb 20th 2014, 12:07 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

I like Aya and her guy. The Columbian and the gay guy are not getting married. Aziza & Mike won't last. The Mormon (is /was she also?) they seem totally mismatched, so that's probably the joker that will end happily ever after.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 1:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by RICH
I like Aya and her guy. The Columbian and the gay guy are not getting married. Aziza & Mike won't last. The Mormon (is /was she also?) they seem totally mismatched, so that's probably the joker that will end happily ever after.
If I were one of the producers of the show, id secretly arrange big New York photo shoots, and have everybody tell her she's going to be a big star so we could all watch that Mormon crumble like a cookie