2020 Election

Old Apr 2nd 2019, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by robtuck
Biden's actions were no secret, I remember seeing plenty of TV coverage where would potentially have crossed my own personal line. It's clear he means nothing by it, and I assume many people have never chided him for doing so, so he continues. At worst it just looks a bit patronising I think. He at least seems to be dealing with it the right way - sorry if I've crossed a line, not denying it (which would be impossible given plenty of TV and photographic evidence is about). The country voted for Trump, I doubt it will derail his efforts, more likely to do that will be the impetus to try and get someone that looks and feels a bit "different".
It would certainly be interesting to see the Relublicans call Biden on this given their own fearless leader's behavior! Of course, they will probably do so - AND get away with it - such is the nature of our political process!
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
It would certainly be interesting to see the Relublicans call Biden on this given their own fearless leader's behavior! Of course, they will probably do so - AND get away with it - such is the nature of our political process!
It does "protect" Trump in a way if he is the candidate. But to me Biden is by no means the best candidate so I would prefer to see someone else anyway.
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
It does "protect" Trump in a way if he is the candidate. But to me Biden is by no means the best candidate so I would prefer to see someone else anyway.
Yes, I'm hoping his days near the top of the pile are numbered ... not because of this though!
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 7:40 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

How would the Dems with a straight face have a go at Trump and put up Joe as an alternative?

Does seem they have constructed a circular firing squad.
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Boiler
How would the Dems with a straight face have a go at Trump and put up Joe as an alternative?

Does seem they have constructed a circular firing squad.
Let's be clear - it looks like Biden is guilty of being overly 'touchy-feely' while Trump admitted to grabbing pussy. Equivalence?
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

Let's be clear - it looks like Biden is guilty of being overly 'touchy-feely' while Trump admitted to grabbing pussy. Equivalence?
The issue seems to be how it is received and it seems then the conversation becomes about the level of inappropriate behaviour. Do the Dems want to go there?
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

jkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond reputejkeller has a reputation beyond repute

I think Joe has aged out of the Presidential race.
Old Apr 2nd 2019, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

"Both sides do it".

There is no equivalency, of course, just as there isn't with a zillion other facets of Trump's behaviour. Won't stop the normal culprits claiming the above though.

My bet is Biden won't even run.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 4:30 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone noticed how silent Congress has been on the border situation? Not even a word from any of the new upcoming Dem Reps.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 4:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond reputeHotscot has a reputation beyond repute

I notice the silence by the Republicans on Trump's behavior. He can't even remember where his father was born.

And the Dem's on the border? Crickets....
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 5:36 am
Account Closed

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/2/1829158...ro-abolish-ice

It’s possible that Castro and other Democrats genuinely don’t see that as a problem — that they’re willing to do whatever it takes to treat 100,000 immigrants a month as humanely as possible for as long as their cases take, even if fewer than half of them (at the most generous accounting) ultimately qualify for legal status in the US. Alternatively, it’s possible they believe that most of those 100,000 people a month really ought to qualify for humanitarian protections here, and US law needs to be expanded to accommodate that.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Tried that one , they just ignore it ,as if it's now accepted standard practice ,started by a so called "man" who somehow became POTUS , & lets be honest ,his lack off morals continues
As does his grasp off what is required to be a leader
But Joe touching somebodies hair ,This deserves a death sentence
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

2 more women have come forward, and there is it seems allegation that Bernie supporters are behind this.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

robtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's pretty obvious that there would be many hundreds, because its the way Biden has always been, and done so in public. It was never hidden.
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dc koop
Has anyone noticed how silent Congress has been on the border situation? Not even a word from any of the new upcoming Dem Reps.
It seems you were asleep when both the House and the Senate voted against Trump's emergency declaration regarding a border wall.

Until Trump shows himself to be an honest negotiator on this, I can't see a point of Congress getting involved. And neither party is doing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.