2020 Election

Old Apr 22nd 2020, 2:06 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

I'm not talking about Coronavirus.

I just don't see a benefit to either side to actually debate. Trump gets more from, and seems to perform better, at his rallies. Biden doesn't really set the place align when he debates either.

If either has a really bad debate (more of risk for Biden then Trump, just because of the advantages of incumbency and of being Trump) then their campaign could well be over.
Old Apr 22nd 2020, 2:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they both appear in the same room for the debates. It should be very entertaining.
Old Apr 22nd 2020, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrebell
But you have Barack Obama with her on the campaign trail for what that would be worth.
That again could go either way. Some people in the center could perceive it as extension of an administration that has already had its 2 terms. You can say the same for Biden but the V.P. is always thought of as a silent hands off partner in an administration. No one seemed to mind Bush Snr running.
Old Apr 22nd 2020, 7:15 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
I'm not talking about Coronavirus.

I just don't see a benefit to either side to actually debate. Trump gets more from, and seems to perform better, at his rallies. Biden doesn't really set the place align when he debates either.

If either has a really bad debate (more of risk for Biden then Trump, just because of the advantages of incumbency and of being Trump) then their campaign could well be over.
If I was Biden I wouldn't agree to debate that orange turd. I would just carpet bomb every toss up state with ads showing how Trump let their loved ones die while he had everybody in the White House tested for the virus every single day to keep himself safe.
Old Apr 22nd 2020, 8:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
If I was Biden I wouldn't agree to debate that orange turd. I would just carpet bomb every toss up state with ads showing how Trump let their loved ones die while he had everybody in the White House tested for the virus every single day to keep himself safe.
Probably the best decision, really a debate with Trump serves no purpose. Concentrate on the states that matter.

The states Trump was able to flip in 2016, how are those states doing economically, did Trump make them great again? Will those states give him another chance or toss him to the side?

Old Apr 22nd 2020, 10:35 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
And also that in pushing this hydroxychloroquine as the miracle cure against medical advice which lead to the deaths of countless american citizens make the argument that Trump acted with depraved indifference to human life/cold heart murder as they say on Law and Order and Chicago Justice. Especially if Trump had a financial stake in that product. And once elected seek murder charges for those dead americans and lock him up! lock him up! lock him up!

Hey that chant was good enough for Trump fans against Clinton.
Old Apr 22nd 2020, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

They have one chance to put Governor Cuomo or Michelle Obama in there. Either of them could win.
As a VP, I believe Cuomo has a few bits and bobs about his person that exclude him from Biden's shortlist. Michelle though...
Old Apr 23rd 2020, 4:34 am
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

And also that in pushing this hydroxychloroquine as the miracle cure against medical advice which lead to the deaths of countless american citizens make the argument that Trump acted with depraved indifference to human life/cold heart murder as they say on Law and Order and Chicago Justice. Especially if Trump had a financial stake in that product. And once elected seek murder charges for those dead americans and lock him up! lock him up! lock him up!

Hey that chant was good enough for Trump fans against Clinton.
The problem with that is some people are stupid enough to believe it is a miracle cure, my MIL has shared something on Facebook about how a "NY Doctor" used it and has a 100% success rate on 350 of his/her patients and all her family seemed to like the post. They don't even have to make up a fake name and people believe them. The best thing about selling a fake life saving medicine is you can always find people it cured but the people that died stay quiet.
Old Apr 23rd 2020, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
The problem with that is some people are stupid enough to believe it is a miracle cure, my MIL has shared something on Facebook about how a "NY Doctor" used it and has a 100% success rate on 350 of his/her patients and all her family seemed to like the post. They don't even have to make up a fake name and people believe them. The best thing about selling a fake life saving medicine is you can always find people it cured but the people that died stay quiet.
Dr Nick Riviera has also been pitching this as a cure.
Old Apr 23rd 2020, 9:24 am
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
That doctor just might get done for depraved indifference murder in new york and get 25 to life. I loved that law in America I truly do causing or allowing the death of vunerable child or adult in the case of baby p for instance and 7 years just don't cut.

Back to Trump. Biden should argue he should be impeached for pushing that drug against the medical evidence and even convene a grand jury if he wins especially if Trump has business interests in this drug. Every time Trump mentions senile dementia biden should come back with hydroxychloroquine killer.

Last edited by andyrebell; Apr 23rd 2020 at 9:29 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2020, 3:06 pm
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Trump's mishandling of the Coronavirus pandemic is causing a ripple effect. The usual map of swing states are expanding to include red states that currently have Biden ahead in those state polls. Senior citizens that often vote for the more conservative candidate are breaking for Biden over Trump in swing states. I guess they realize that Trump is harmful to nearly everyone but is especially dangerous to those in certain categories. Biden has consistently been up in Florida and is now up by 4%. If Biden wins Florida we are then looking at a landslide. Btw, Biden is leading also in Arizona and North Carolina.
Old Apr 23rd 2020, 3:11 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Problem with polls is the people that don't answer or give answers that are different from their actual vote.
It was the disaffected, that usually don't participate, that put Trump over the top in the few states that won him the Presidency.

Until Biden is declared the winner in November no one should discount Trump.
Old Apr 23rd 2020, 5:44 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353
Trump's mishandling of the Coronavirus pandemic is causing a ripple effect. The usual map of swing states are expanding to include red states that currently have Biden ahead in those state polls. Senior citizens that often vote for the more conservative candidate are breaking for Biden over Trump in swing states. I guess they realize that Trump is harmful to nearly everyone but is especially dangerous to those in certain categories. Biden has consistently been up in Florida and is now up by 4%. If Biden wins Florida we are then looking at a landslide. Btw, Biden is leading also in Arizona and North Carolina.
It’s a long time till the election, though. Trump will reinvent history countless times between now and then.
Old Apr 24th 2020, 11:48 am
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

I hear what you guys are saying but keep data at the forefront when sizing up Trump and his ability to win in 2020. Nearly every candidate Trump has backed in swing states since 2018 has lost. You can not win re-election if you don't grow your base of support reaching out to all voters, and you certainly can't win if you spend all your energy on only a small sliver of the voting public while doing everything in his power to force the majority of voters to hate him. That roadmap has never been successfully pulled off. That is the reason why Trump attempted to blackmail the Ukrainian President trying to get him involved in his attack on Joe Biden's son. That was Trump's plan A for winning re-election.

To be honest I'm more concerned about Trump having a total mental collapse with all the pressure he's under. He is fully aware that if this election is lost there is a high probability he might serve time in jail. Last evening Trump mentioned the possibility of treating coronavirus victims by injecting them with household disinfectant and trying to force light into their bodies. OMG.

Lysol had to put out an announcement that ingesting or injecting any of their products would be lethal to anyone's health.

Donald Trump is a very old man and he has serious emotional issues that are often on display, and even daddy or mommy issue comparative explanations can't explain all of this. Never confuse an aggressive angry talker with a calculating sharp thinker. And I'll be honest if there are many more of these Trump press conferences where he has complete melt downs, I don't think Joe Biden will need to invest much money on attack ads. Trump is scaring the daylights out of Republicans! Many older conservative voters are looking at Trump with shock and awe.

I just hope no republicans will follow Trump's medical advice regarding internal spring cleaning or sunlight. This is disturbing to watch.
Old Apr 24th 2020, 3:59 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353
Last evening Trump mentioned the possibility of treating coronavirus victims by injecting them with household disinfectant and trying to force light into their bodies. OMG.
To be fair to President Trump, he did say that this would have to be done by “medical doctors.”

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.