2020 Election

Old Mar 19th 2020, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2020 Election

Tulsi has pulled out.
Old Mar 19th 2020, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Tulsi has pulled out.
And your favourite Democratic candidate has now endorsed Biden. Fix!
Old Mar 19th 2020, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
And your favourite candidate has now endorsed Biden. Fix!
First they got rid of the minorities

Now they have got rid of the women

Just Bernie left
Old Mar 19th 2020, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Just Bernie left
If by "they" you mean the voters, that's correct. Gabbard was polling a lot less than 1%.
Old Mar 19th 2020, 7:26 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

They? You mean the people who have cast their votes?
Old Mar 20th 2020, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Giantaxe and Nutmegger, will you also defend the "voters" of the Brexit referendum and the 2019 General Election?
Old Mar 20th 2020, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by carcajou
Giantaxe and Nutmegger, will you also defend the "voters" of the Brexit referendum and the 2019 General Election?
That's different.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

That's different.
Yeah. I forgot about that.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

Yeah. I forgot about that.
To be fair it is very easily done.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 1:49 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Who is "defending" anyone or anything? I inquired, for the sake of accuracy, as to who or what, in this case, Boiler's nebulous "they" referred.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 4:42 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a matter of defending anything, ffs. Do you ACKNOWLEDGE that there was a primary election and people (human citizens) voted for who they preferred? Even though you obviously disagree with the choice that the voters made, you are aware that they voted, right? Are you accusing Giantaxe or Nutmegger of denying that there was a Brexit vote? Can you quote the post(s) where they said that Brexit wasn't voted on by human beings?
Old Mar 20th 2020, 7:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wrong thread, but I'm really not sure what your point is.
Old Mar 20th 2020, 8:05 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Wrong thread, but I'm really not sure what your point is.
Because, if the evil DNC had not rigged the primaries, Tulsi was a shoo-in for the nomination.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Leslie
It's not a matter of defending anything, ffs. Do you ACKNOWLEDGE that there was a primary election and people (human citizens) voted for who they preferred? Even though you obviously disagree with the choice that the voters made, you are aware that they voted, right? Are you accusing Giantaxe or Nutmegger of denying that there was a Brexit vote? Can you quote the post(s) where they said that Brexit wasn't voted on by human beings?
Wrong again Leslie. I am quite comfortable with Biden being the nominee, he was not my first choice but I infinitely prefer him over Mr 29% Bernie Sanders, and I always knew my fellow Democratic primary voters would weed Sanders out in short order. I am commenting on the hypocrisy of selectively getting behind the "voters" only when it suits one's preferred agenda.

I did not support Brexit but accepted the referendum result. I did not support Trump in 2016 but accepted the electoral college vote. I didn't bray and prant for the vote to be overturned only to oscillate wildly back to supporting a voting result when it favoured me and then oscillating back again like a hypocrite.

So, yes, posters braying on and on about "supporting the voters" when they only do it very selectively is the joke of the day.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

Many of the Bloomberg aides — including those purged in an initial round of dismissals—were holding out hope he would deliver on a promise to keep them on his payroll through November, particularly with the coronavirus baring down. But those hopes were also dashed Friday when the staffers were told in frank conference calls that Bloomberg would not move ahead with his planned super PAC, and instead would cede his state operation to the DNC, including an $18 million infusion to help presumptive nominee Joe Biden.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-139362

Well that was surprising.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.