Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:47 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
He is not my guy, can you point to one positive thing I have ever said about him.

Any criticism of him is met with you (1) bringing up a false equivalent about Clinton or (2) you drag in pro-Trump tropes from the twittersphere.

Did you even see post #10465? It was made an hour before your (predictable) pro-Trump response.

If he's not your guy then stop defending him in the exact way that all of his surrogates do. Otherwise, you need to own it.

Last edited by Leslie; Oct 8th 2016 at 6:50 am.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:51 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Clinton has not changed, nor has Trump.

They are what they are.
That's true. Clinton is a flawed but qualified candidate. Trump is a serial sex offender.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never to my knowledge made a pro Trump anything, now I have made lots of anti Crooked comments, a few anti Trump comments but never thought the need to focus on him as it would only be lost amongst the others.

PS Being anti Crooked is not being pro Trump.

Off to look at 10465
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by livinginnyc
He's disgusting.

But its OK though as some of his cultists supporters have been quick to point out on Twitter that he was a 'democrat at the time', and since switching political affiliations has become a reformed character (lol).
This one, nope missed it.

Lots of people had noticed his affiliation, wasn't Hillary a Repub in her early years?
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:54 am
WTF?

I have never to my knowledge made a pro Trump anything, now I have made lots of anti Crooked comments, a few anti Trump comments but never thought the need to focus on him as it would only be lost amongst the others.

PS Being anti Crooked is not being pro Trump.

Off to look at 10465
Your posting history suggests otherwise. If you are not self aware enough to realize that is the case ... I'm spelling it out for you.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:56 am
WTF?

This one, nope missed it.

Lots of people had noticed his affiliation, wasn't Hillary a Repub in her early years?
Yes, she was a Republican in HIGH SCHOOL. I don't think she sexually molested anybody while she was a Republican though.

This is exactly what I've been talking about. You are obvious.

EDIT: Nobody "noticed" his affiliation except for his internet support system when they were scrambling around trying to find a way to excuse his behavior. BTW, how do you know that "lots of people noticed" if you weren't reading and subsequently posting (as per usual) the stuff you scavenged from his supporters.

Last edited by Leslie; Oct 8th 2016 at 6:58 am.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 6:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie
Your posting history suggests otherwise. If you are not self aware enough to realize that is the case ... I'm spelling it out for you.
OK when did I say all these nice things about Trump? I certainly may have made a posting that was not clear, but you make me sound like a serial offender.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Yes, she was a Republican in HIGH SCHOOL. I don't think she sexually molested anybody while she was a Republican though.

This is exactly what I've been talking about. You are obvious.
I am not sure what the relevance of High School is. Would have thought Bill is leading the sex offender list, guess we need to agree a scoring system.

All deeply despicable people.

Maybe deplorable.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:02 am
WTF?

OK when did I say all these nice things about Trump? I certainly may have made a posting that was not clear, but you make me sound like a serial offender.
You've been doing this for a year. Pretending to not be a Trump supporter while you constantly defend him. I think that's pretty much serial.

I never said you "said nice things" about Trump. I described, quite clearly, what you do and how you do it.

I'm out.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:03 am
Account Closed

Weird. There is no way I would ever vote for Trump.

Or Hillary.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:04 am
WTF?

I am not sure what the relevance of High School is. Would have thought Bill is leading the sex offender list, guess we need to agree a scoring system.

All deeply despicable people.

Maybe deplorable.
Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

And you're still defending Trump.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:07 am
Account Closed

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

And you're still defending Trump.
Never have, never will. The way US Politics work Bill comes as part of the package, good or bad.
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Nice clip from last night's coverage when Scottie Nell Hughes tells the wonderful Ana Navarro to stop using the P word and Ana goes ballistic:
Ana Navarro is great!
And lately she's gone ballistic over and over with regard to the Trump menace. She manages to achieve the impossible. Despite being beside herself with repulsion and rage - she somehow manages to remain reasoned, cogent, focused and incisive.
She's one helluva lady. And for me - something rare: a Conservative I love to love. A:nd really respect.

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Nice! Have you noticed that now all the "surrogates" are wearing prominently displayed crucifixes? They look like a Manson sub-cult in brightly colored tight frocks. Do you think he is paying them as he did Ivana -- $1 and all the dresses they can buy?
That damned (sorry) crucifix challenge is something I can never take my eyes off:
Every time CNN's Trump acolyte Kayleigh McEnany appears with hers dangling prominently atop her chest on CNN (and she never appears without it), I find it a hostile distraction that keeps me from listening to what she's saying - which is actually.... a blessing!
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:19 am
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute

Robert de Niro comes out in support of Trump

I wouldn't normally give Foxnews the time of day but it seems that this is where this particular video found the light of day....

'Kelly File' Exclusive: DeNiro Goes Off on Trump: 'I'd Like to Punch Him in the Face' - Fox Nation
Old Oct 8th 2016, 7:27 am
WTF?

Now the Trump supporters are ginning up a riot outside Trump Tower. I'm so surprised.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.