Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Jul 25th 2016, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
Further to Boiler's post above, #8688
DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz Resigns in Utter Disgrace | SOTN: Alternative News & Commentary

The MSM is playing this down, of course, so that the sheep can sleep through the scandal.
Many of the sheep are focusing on the actual scandal that Russian intelligence services are aiding Trump.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 10:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought nothing could outstand the joke convention last week.

Boy was I wrong.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 10:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
I thought nothing could outstand the joke convention last week.

Boy was I wrong.
I saw an interview today...probably recorded over the weekend...Clinton mentioned the chaos of the GOP conference and said the DNC conference wouldn't be like that.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Nothing like it at all, far more amusing.

I did have Debbie down er as a VP pick.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 1:50 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Cory Booker never on the ticket?
(I am assuming his alleged sexuality is not an issue these days for the democrats, or is that an issue)
Old Jul 25th 2016, 1:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
(I am assuming his alleged sexuality is not an issue these days for the democrats, or is that an issue)
No, he's beloved by the Dems. He's still paying his dues though.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Sounds pretty mild comparatively.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 3:53 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

There really wasn't much else Bernie could do to convince his supporters to get behind Clinton. It was a great speech. But Michelle Obama stole the night. I don't agree with all of Barack Obama's politics, but the Obamas have been great for the country and have served with grace, humility and dignity. I'll miss them come January.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
There really wasn't much else Bernie could do to convince his supporters to get behind Clinton. It was a great speech. But Michelle Obama stole the night. I don't agree with all of Barack Obama's politics, but the Obamas have been great for the country and have served with grace, humility and dignity. I'll miss them come January.
Grace and dignity in the face of constant racism. I will miss them too. Michelle could probably run for Pres and win...but no way they would want to suffer the indignities directed at them for another 8 years.
Old Jul 25th 2016, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh gosh...Bernie fed the beast during the primaries..the constant telling his supporters the election was being stolen from him and...boom...the beast has come back to bite him when asks them to unite in support of Clinton and prevent a Trump presidency. Booed by his own supporters. Feed the beast..pay the price. He nay be the cause of Trump winning.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 12:00 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44
Oh gosh...Bernie fed the beast during the primaries..the constant telling his supporters the election was being stolen from him and...boom...the beast has come back to bite him when asks them to unite in support of Clinton and prevent a Trump presidency. Booed by his own supporters. Feed the beast..pay the price. He nay be the cause of Trump winning.
No he won't. 90% of his supporters already say they'll vote for Hillary. If Hillary loses it will be because she didn't win independents.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 12:42 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

I was bemused at the illegal status speakers they rolled out to speak. Makes me wonder if you will even need a visa to enter the US to work and live if Clinton gets in. Bit of a stab in the eye for all those who jumped thru hoops to get the correct papers for entry :@(
Old Jul 26th 2016, 1:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
I was bemused at the illegal status speakers they rolled out to speak. Makes me wonder if you will even need a visa to enter the US to work and live if Clinton gets in. Bit of a stab in the eye for all those who jumped thru hoops to get the correct papers for entry :@(
That's what I didn't understand. Clinton is pandering to the minority groups as usual. She will do absolutely anything to get back into the White House.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 1:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That's what I didn't understand. Clinton is pandering to the minority groups as usual. She will do absolutely anything to get back into the White House.
What does it matter?

Does seem very odd, but if it gets her votes that seems all that matters.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 1:32 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Ask Mittens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.