Expat Package

Old Jan 31st 2013, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

wwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud of
Default Re: Expat Package

You monthly salary and all allowances are nornally offered to a Japanese director or manager in Thailand. Even the PM of Thailand, Yingluck, has a lower salary plus all facilities than this offer. You can stay in a top-notch condo and even have a driver of your own. Anyway, you will need to pay the British NI to keep your state pension and NHS services in the long run. If I could have this superb package, I would fly back to BKK now.
Old Feb 1st 2013, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Segush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wwinit
You monthly salary and all allowances are nornally offered to a Japanese director or manager in Thailand. Even the PM of Thailand, Yingluck, has a lower salary plus all facilities than this offer. You can stay in a top-notch condo and even have a driver of your own. Anyway, you will need to pay the British NI to keep your state pension and NHS services in the long run. If I could have this superb package, I would fly back to BKK now.
Really? that makes me feel better. I wont be working at manager level however I will have big responsabilities and so far I have been doing bloody long days, so I guess in a way they know I will work hard.

Cool I want to be able to save and return back to the UK in few years with a nice deposit to buy a house, that is the idea...

Have a good weekend chaps. I am going to Bed Superclub tonight I think
Old Dec 26th 2013, 10:04 am
Banned

JonJovic is an unknown quantity at this point

If you check Mercer a typical low package is around 50% above the base salary. A high package is almost 100% the actual base salary.
Old Dec 28th 2013, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex reg
That is a really poor reason to go overseas to work. The worst.
You either go for the cash or you go to enhance your CV and future career prospects.
I agree

but as most expats that appear to frequent this forum and make the most commotion it would appear overseas experience is more about lifestyle than career or liquidity prospects.