Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Old Aug 10th 2008, 5:32 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is your ryanair flight cancelled

bmibaby TOTAL FARE per person including taxes & chargesc Manchester to Malaga £ 191.88 20 aug out and back on 21 Aug

thomsonfly 249.00 same dates Manchester to Malaga
in GBP

Ryanair with one bag Total Cost of Flight 163.70 GBP
liverpool to Malaga

BA with stop over in london £ 495.40

how them prices still ryanair come out cheaper again buy few pounds

but not standing up for them at all
Old Aug 10th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

We are flying to Santiago de Compostela.... difficult place to get to from the UK. I live in Lancashire and always had to travel to either Heathrow or Gatwick to get a direct flight (or pay through the nose) and even then it usually cost over £300 return per adult. We are flying with Ryanair (I have never flown with them before and with reading posts on here..Im worried) from Liverpool to Santiago..the ONLY airline who have ever offered a direct flight from the NorthWest. We are paying under £500 return for a family of 4. It wouldve been under £300 but the price had changed on my second log-in. For us, a bargain. We dont have to pay trainfare to London for a start.. and the family go for the price of one adult!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Originally Posted by DebsyW
We are flying to Santiago de Compostela.... difficult place to get to from the UK. I live in Lancashire and always had to travel to either Heathrow or Gatwick to get a direct flight (or pay through the nose) and even then it usually cost over £300 return per adult. We are flying with Ryanair (I have never flown with them before and with reading posts on here..Im worried) from Liverpool to Santiago..the ONLY airline who have ever offered a direct flight from the NorthWest. We are paying under £500 return for a family of 4. It wouldve been under £300 but the price had changed on my second log-in. For us, a bargain. We dont have to pay trainfare to London for a start.. and the family go for the price of one adult!
Read all the site rules prepare carefully and you will have no problems. We do Stansted Sevilla twice a year and we have not had a serious problem in 10 flights normally early but once a 1hr delay for late arrival of incoming flight. We work hard to remove all his extras and check in on line so we average about £40 return but once we got penny flights and with taxes and charges it came to £20 return. Take a book don' buy his overpriced sarnies and you will be there before you know.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Read all the site rules prepare carefully and you will have no problems. We do Stansted Sevilla twice a year and we have not had a serious problem in 10 flights normally early but once a 1hr delay for late arrival of incoming flight. We work hard to remove all his extras and check in on line so we average about £40 return but once we got penny flights and with taxes and charges it came to £20 return. Take a book don' buy his overpriced sarnies and you will be there before you know.
My eyes glazed over reading the rules, but we have booked... given the pre-flight passanger details for Spain, cannot check-in on line as we are putting 1 bag in the hold... but we are all taking on 1 hand luggage each. All the bags measure to Ryanairs standards and will weigh under the necessary. It`s a 2 and a half hour flight so hopefully we will get there..... especially now that I sent hubby to Liverpool to renew his passport that expired in Feb.. and I only noticed last Sunday (his passport not mine or the kids!)... we fly out in 2 days!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 8:34 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

We dont have to pay trainfare to London for a start.. and the family go for the price of one adult!
Train fare, hell, what that can cost!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
Train fare, hell, what that can cost!!!!
Bil, you have no idea. That was just to Euston.. then had to get tubes to the airport and back ... then had to fly to Madrid to change flights... bloody hell... with 2 young kids in tow! Whatever Ryanair do... it is very cost effective for us! No matter how bad the flight is... direct from Liverpool! (havent got on plane yet so hope not tempting fate!! ) I used to blame my dad for not being born in Malaga!!!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:05 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Bil, you have no idea. That was just to Euston.. then had to get tubes to the airport and back ... then had to fly to Madrid to change flights... bloody hell... with 2 young kids in tow! Whatever Ryanair do... it is very cost effective for us! No matter how bad the flight is... direct from Liverpool! (havent got on plane yet so hope not tempting fate!! ) I used to blame my dad for not being born in Malaga!!!
Youll be fine - you will get there with no probs - positive thoughts
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Youll be fine - you will get there with no probs - positive thoughts
Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed Sammy. It`s only cos I`ve heard lots of horror stories on here and we`ve never flown with them before....
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:31 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Debs, I have seen some of the quotes for train travel in the UK, and the prices quoted were so high that I assumed it was a p*ss take!

£200+ to get to Scotland, and more to train to Birmingham than to fly.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
Debs, I have seen some of the quotes for train travel in the UK, and the prices quoted were so high that I assumed it was a p*ss take!

£200+ to get to Scotland, and more to train to Birmingham than to fly.
It`s spot on Bil... that`s why its been 6 years since we last went to La Coruna. Now it`s costing peanuts in comparison to get there. I don`t want to tempt fate but Ryanair is the best thing that has happened for us.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Is your ryanair flight cancelled

My eyes glazed over reading the rules, but we have booked... given the pre-flight passanger details for Spain, cannot check-in on line as we are putting 1 bag in the hold... but we are all taking on 1 hand luggage each. All the bags measure to Ryanairs standards and will weigh under the necessary. It`s a 2 and a half hour flight so hopefully we will get there..... especially now that I sent hubby to Liverpool to renew his passport that expired in Feb.. and I only noticed last Sunday (his passport not mine or the kids!)... we fly out in 2 days!
Those were the days got my first passport at the Liver Building for our first abroadie to Ibeza in 1972.
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Those were the days got my first passport at the Liver Building for our first abroadie to Ibeza in 1972.
Blimey!!!
Bet it didn`t cost £107 for an emergency one!! £72 for ten year one now! Costs more per week to go to work in my Landrover, with the price of diesel these days, than it does to fly to Spain!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:05 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Lots in the press these last few days. :

That apart save these links in your favs and read those papers everyday. why pay already. Save money . More fuel for the volvo my life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-websites.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/tra...cle4484275.ece

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1537542.ece

Last edited by poshnbucks; Aug 11th 2008 at 7:10 am.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Lots in the press these last few days. :

That apart save these links in your favs and read those papers everyday. why pay already. Save money . More fuel for the volvo my life.
Just another form of free advertising for our favourite mad CEO... Wasn't it another Irishman who once claimed "There's no bad publicity except an obituary"?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:53 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

My friemds took that route when we met them earlier in the year at SDC. They had no problems.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.