Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:48 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Is your ryanair flight cancelled

:curse: Please read hereon.......................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-websites.html
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:18 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is your ryanair flight cancelled

As usual ....... he just doesn't give a toss does he!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:39 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

"Ryanair insists these sites' activities are illegal and that passengers using them are being forced to pay more for fares and other services."

Ah well, at least I booked mine thru the Ryan site, so hopefully.........
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:45 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I like the picture .........looks like he's got little horns growing out of his head
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

It could get worse.
Imagine if he gets his way & buys Stanstead airport, I bet the first thing he does is make us pay for using the shuttle to the departure gate.
Then probable the toilets
Old Aug 9th 2008, 10:01 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, who cares? If he p*sses off enough people his business goes down the pan.

For me, his routes are the most convenient, and the cheapest, so I try and make sure that I minimise the opportunities he has to charge me for extras.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:17 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I fail to see how its illegal.
Does that same kind of thing apply to U-switch & stuff like that then?
Old Aug 9th 2008, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Originally Posted by bil
To be honest, who cares? If he p*sses off enough people his business goes down the pan.

For me, his routes are the most convenient, and the cheapest, so I try and make sure that I minimise the opportunities he has to charge me for extras.
Abolutely bil why cut off your nose etc. just make sure you are the one who does travel for a £1 and he ain't making money out of us.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Is your ryanair flight cancelled

Originally Posted by chrismortley
It could get worse.
Imagine if he gets his way & buys Stanstead airport, I bet the first thing he does is make us pay for using the shuttle to the departure gate.
Then probable the toilets
Yes the toilet charge will definitely increase depending on the service required! However if you look at what he does now the shuttle will go he makes sure all his planes dock at his terminal and you walk somtimes a long way!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I fail to see how its illegal.
Does that same kind of thing apply to U-switch & stuff like that then?
It depends on when / how they get the information in the first place.

The switch by Ryanair to Navitair to meet the OFT rules doesn't seem to have gone brilliantly, and there is some evidence to suggest that screen-scrapers might be responsible for their recent performance problems and the need to drop price transparency support for the best part of six weeks.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

its ryanair what do you want off them ? pat on the ass ?
want cheap airfare you go to them and if want good airline stay away

if you going to pay them for 2 euros fare why give some one a booking fee off 30 euros plus

ha if you didnt have them you could still pay 300 euros a flight each way to and from places

get over it
i got some cheap flights and have to pay few hight fare with them
IB want to take leaf out there books and bring the prices down aswell

living in spain i try to buy Spanish but when IB want to charge you arm and leg for flights and the food prices ? come on

Alicante > to Zaragoza 20 Aug (cheapest fare ) 172 € with IB
Total 554.68 € return flight next day and via madrid
Alicante > to Zaragoza 20 Aug (cheapest fare ) Total Cost of Flight 19.26 € FR Ryanair return flight next day no stop overs

Departure, Wednesday, August 20, 2008
from Santander > to Madrid Total Cost of Flight 19.26 EUR Ryanair

from Santander > to Madrid Total Cost of Flight Total 240.14 € Total 240.55 € wit IB .......
come on there
Old Aug 9th 2008, 10:13 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Yes the toilet charge will definitely increase depending on the service required! However if you look at what he does now the shuttle will go he makes sure all his planes dock at his terminal and you walk somtimes a long way!

Yes its gone up a turd since last year
Old Aug 10th 2008, 10:12 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by jurdyr
its ryanair what do you want off them ? pat on the ass ?
want cheap airfare you go to them and if want good airline stay away

if you going to pay them for 2 euros fare why give some one a booking fee off 30 euros plus

ha if you didnt have them you could still pay 300 euros a flight each way to and from places

get over it
i got some cheap flights and have to pay few hight fare with them
IB want to take leaf out there books and bring the prices down aswell

living in spain i try to buy Spanish but when IB want to charge you arm and leg for flights and the food prices ? come on

Alicante > to Zaragoza 20 Aug (cheapest fare ) 172 € with IB
Total 554.68 € return flight next day and via madrid
Alicante > to Zaragoza 20 Aug (cheapest fare ) Total Cost of Flight 19.26 € FR Ryanair return flight next day no stop overs

from Santander > to Madrid Total Cost of Flight 19.26 EUR Ryanair

from Santander > to Madrid Total Cost of Flight Total 240.14 € Total 240.55 € wit IB .......
come on there
Whats this got to do with UK flights?
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:01 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Whats this got to do with UK flights?
was
try show the prices
that all
Old Aug 10th 2008, 3:00 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by jurdyr
was
try show the prices
that all
Internal Spanish prices

If you compare like for like, i.e. bmibaby / thomsonfly its a little more realistic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.