Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why men don't write advice columns!

Why men don't write advice columns!

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why men don't write advice columns!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
WTF are you lot on about now??
Can you lick your own balls?

And would you ever leave the house if you could??
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:03 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Can you lick your own balls?

And would you ever leave the house if you could??
are you coming on to me again?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

are you coming on to me again?
You mean for the first time don't you?? but n0 this is not your lucky day - I was just answering your Q.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
You mean for the first time don't you?? but n0 this is not your lucky day - I was just answering your Q.
whatever
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

You could always help each other out...
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:20 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by DebsyW
You could always help each other out...
or you could agree to be the meat between our bread??
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

Hi all
Just wondering how we've managed to go from advice columns to licking balls!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:24 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tulip1303
Hi all
Just wondering how we've managed to go from advice columns to licking balls!
Because LB and RM are on line!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Because LB and RM are on line!
Clearly, I need educating!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by tulip1303
Clearly, I need educating!
Please dont let these two educate you......you could come very unstuck!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Please dont let these two educate you......you could come very unstuck!
Or be the meat in the sandwich!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Or be the meat in the sandwich!
See what they have done to you!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seeing as you ask so nicely..

No.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:29 pm
Straw Man.

Not sure why my name is being dragged through the gutter with LB's I am clearly the victim here.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:30 pm

Not sure why my name is being dragged through the gutter with LB's I am clearly the victim here.
Did you write that with a straight face?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.