Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Why men don't write advice columns!

Why men don't write advice columns!

Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all
Default Why men don't write advice columns!

Why men dont write advice columns

Dear Walter: I hope you can help me here. The other day I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than a mile down the road when my engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbor lady. I am 32, my husband is 34, and we have been married for twelve years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let go from his job six months ago, and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore. Can you please help?

Sincerely, Jane

Dear Jane: A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor float chamber.

I hope this helps.

-Walter
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:48 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why men don't write advice columns!

Priceless!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously written by a woman - a man would have added
"and if you leave the lousy adulterous waster and need some comfort my number is 07865 345 765"
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Obviously written by a woman - a man would have added
"and if you leave the lousy adulterous waster and need some comfort my number is 07865 345 765"
That number is unobtainable
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
That number is unobtainable
Had to take it off the hook - all you women are crazy for me it seems.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Had to take it off the hook - all you women are crazy for me it seems.
Wouldn`t have bothered if I had known it was yours
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wouldn`t have bothered if I had known it was yours
Ouch!!

Just off to lick my wounds.

PS
Are you a lesbian??
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ouch!!

Just off to lick my wounds.

PS
Are you a lesbian??
Lick your what? Would you prefer that I was?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lick your what? Would you prefer that I was?
Wounds, unfortunately I can't reach my balls, nearly put my back out a couple of times trying.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wounds, unfortunately I can't reach my balls, nearly put my back out a couple of times trying.
You should practice lepdancing with me... you will be able to do it in no time at all
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Why men don't write advice columns!

You should practice lepdancing with me... you will be able to do it in no time at all
Why, can you touch your balls
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:55 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

WTF are you lot on about now??
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by genegenie
Why, can you touch your balls
Oh yes. Of my feet.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Why men don't write advice columns!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Dont really know, just thought id throw that one in
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You know what LB is like

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.