Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Old May 17th 2007, 5:55 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Originally Posted by lynnxa
that's because you are 'jubilado'

which I think is such an appropriate word - way more so than the english one
Thats a nice word isn't it
Old May 17th 2007, 6:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Thats a nice word isn't it
I am nearly one ;-)
Old May 17th 2007, 6:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I am nearly one ;-)
Well I didn't like to say anything, but seeing as you are coming out of the closet ..........
Old May 17th 2007, 6:03 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well I didn't like to say anything, but seeing as you are coming out of the closet ..........
I`ve got me zimma ordered ;-)
Old May 17th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

I made the mistake of getting friendly with some spanish school mums, now the afternoons are spent at various houses eating big spanish lunch, watching them slowly get pi***** and watching the children run around. ( i sit and enjoy my sin alcohol beer) My spanish is really coming on, and I have the discovered the international language of relaxation! I can understand most of what they say and join in with lots of 'tambien' , 'si', 'mi gusta', and other generic spanish phrases.

adios

love

mary x x x x x
Old May 17th 2007, 6:56 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by maryann
I made the mistake of getting friendly with some spanish school mums, now the afternoons are spent at various houses eating big spanish lunch, watching them slowly get pi***** and watching the children run around. ( i sit and enjoy my sin alcohol beer) My spanish is really coming on, and I have the discovered the international language of relaxation! I can understand most of what they say and join in with lots of 'tambien' , 'si', 'mi gusta', and other generic spanish phrases.
adios
love
mary x x x x x
Just think ........ one day you'll put all those words together and hey presto!
Old May 17th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

Hi Jeanc, hope you enjoyed your italian - where did you go?. Lived in Sheffield up until a year ago when we took the plunge and came to Almeria. New to this site, but since I found it, cant stop logging on!!!, getting addicted!!

Give my regards to all at rainy Sheffield, dont miss it one bit.

Julie
Old May 17th 2007, 7:59 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by maryann

adios

love

mary x x x x x

Hi Mary

I'm so please that everything is falling int place for you, watch those big Spanish lunches because you will be looking like me before long

What a difference this post is to the ones you were making a few months ago about being bullied and certain people making you un-happy. lots of smiles for you, have fun and enjoy this life.
Old May 18th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by julie22
Hi Jeanc, hope you enjoyed your italian - where did you go?. Lived in Sheffield up until a year ago when we took the plunge and came to Almeria. New to this site, but since I found it, cant stop logging on!!!, getting addicted!!

Give my regards to all at rainy Sheffield, dont miss it one bit.

Julie
hi julie22 went to tequela at gleadless do you know it? where abouts in sheff did you live? Food was quite nice but had to be up at 7am for work today so wish i'd took the car and not bothered with any lager or wine
Old May 18th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future

Ah Jeanc, remember the feeling well, having to get up and go to work!!! probably like everyone else counting the years, months, and days until I was finally free.

Originally from Beauchief, so quite near Tequila (but never been). Brave of you to drive on a Thursday night, something I could never have done when living in Sheffield, too much temptation to ditch the car, get a taxi home, then have to find the damn car on Friday!!!