Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Old May 17th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice
Default WHERE IS EVERYONE?

You can tell the suns come out in spain and the rains back in blighty. You're all off sunning yourselves and us in uk are now sat bored at our computers waiting for a bit of gossip!
Old May 17th 2007, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE?

Too true, However i see a bit of sun popping through
Old May 17th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Too true, However i see a bit of sun popping through
was a bit of sun here earlier but now drizzle AGAIN! :curse: Going to shops to spend some money to cheer myself up!
Old May 17th 2007, 12:13 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jeanc
You can tell the suns come out in spain and the rains back in blighty. You're all off sunning yourselves and us in uk are now sat bored at our computers waiting for a bit of gossip!

I've been popping in and out all morning in between this and that here in a very sunny beautiful Chiclana. Going out to lunch soon as we are saying bye to the brother in law to day, thought we would treat him yet again for all the great work he has done for us over the last 10 days. We have done his wife a great favour for having him here for so long but sadly for her he has to go back home
Old May 17th 2007, 12:18 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

we have lovely weather here at the moment, but between four trips to school & back, supermarket, washing, tidying up & ironing, - oh & teaching - there's not much time to enjoy it!

see - family life here is much the same as in the UK just warmer......but roll on those lovely long summer holidays & I get time to enjoy it with my girls
Old May 17th 2007, 12:22 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Im still here ,I dont know about bored with the puter Jeanc,Im in love with mine its the only thing that is keeping me sane at the momement the O/H has gone off to buy some more bits and bats to finish the jobs off,my house is turned upside down,tools all over ,I cant use the bathroom because hes just laid the tiles,and we only have one loo.. I look outside in despair ,the sun is supposed to appear this aft,no sighn yet. All of them in Spain will be scorching,maybe having to head back in doors to cool down,be on their puters later
Old May 17th 2007, 12:39 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been busy catching up on work today. I have just popped upstairs to check my emails then its back to work. As soon as I have finished which hopefully will be in a couple of hours, I am sitting outside in the shade (its too hot in the sun) and having a nice cool Cruz Campo
Old May 17th 2007, 12:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know, but I'm here, and since its persisting with rain I may be here for a while.
Old May 17th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Dont know, but I'm here, and since its persisting with rain I may be here for a while.
your replys have unbored me. glad the sun is shining for you all in spain.
Old May 17th 2007, 1:54 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Just had a late lunch on the terrace sun is shinning ahhhh glad to be home, we spent a week in the uk loved it, but not the weather I was cold the whole time, it seemed to be in my feet and when we landed back in Spain the first thing that was warm were my feet
Old May 17th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
we have lovely weather here at the moment, but between four trips to school & back, supermarket, washing, tidying up & ironing, - oh & teaching - there's not much time to enjoy it!

see - family life here is much the same as in the UK just warmer......but roll on those lovely long summer holidays & I get time to enjoy it with my girls
its funny people in England assume your life here in Spain is somehow different from the "norm" isnt it - but with kids and work its more or less the same anywhere - but WE GOT SUNSHINE
Old May 17th 2007, 2:26 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

HI back from my lunch, great food and drink was had by the three of us, 3 courses and drinks 28E now that;s what I call value, of to bed now for an hour then straight out to the airport. May be back on line this evening, who can tell

Have to tell all you lucky ones back in the UK, it is damned hot outside, the heat in the sun is like a furness not looking forward to the drive to Jerez it will be well HOT.... Love to you all
Old May 17th 2007, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crispygirl
HI back from my lunch, great food and drink was had by the three of us, 3 courses and drinks 28E now that;s what I call value, of to bed now for an hour then straight out to the airport. May be back on line this evening, who can tell

Have to tell all you lucky ones back in the UK, it is damned hot outside, the heat in the sun is like a furness not looking forward to the drive to Jerez it will be well HOT.... Love to you all
I'm off out tonight with a couple of friends for an italian, my meal will probably be £20.00 per head excluding drinks! I will have my jeans on and boots and jacket and of cause my umberella not to moan it's only MAY!
Old May 17th 2007, 5:07 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
its funny people in England assume your life here in Spain is somehow different from the "norm" isnt it - but with kids and work its more or less the same anywhere - but WE GOT SUNSHINE
It is!
Well .................. for me anyways!

Work
Old May 17th 2007, 5:10 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
It is!
Well .................. for me anyways!

Work
that's because you are 'jubilado'

which I think is such an appropriate word - way more so than the english one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.