Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

WHAT A DOWNER!!!!!!

WHAT A DOWNER!!!!!!

Old May 12th 2008, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT A DOWNER!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DebsyW
you watch South Park?
No, I've seen it, but don't think I've ever managed a full episode
Old May 12th 2008, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
No, I've seen it, but don't think I've ever managed a full episode
So didn`t manage a full movie then?? Nor me for that matter.... it would help if I could understand what they say! It must be like an ex-pat listening to spaniards.... ooooooohhhhhhhh now I`m for it.
Old May 12th 2008, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

So didn`t manage a full movie then?? Nor me for that matter.... it would help if I could understand what they say! It must be like an ex-pat listening to spaniards.... ooooooohhhhhhhh now I`m for it.
You're OK bil is AWOL from here - I've heard there are thousands of peeps in Cadiz pretending they only speak Flemish so the don't have to listen to him?
Old May 12th 2008, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

You're OK bil is AWOL from here - I've heard there are thousands of peeps in Cadiz pretending they only speak Flemish so the don't have to listen to him?
Aw that`s mean. Bil is a one-off and he and I have had words... he and everyone has had words... but I like him a lot. You will be meeting him won`t you?? Let me know how it goes. I don`t want to know how you get on with that tart SD..... she is far too familiar on here
Old May 12th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aw that`s mean. Bil is a one-off and he and I have had words... he and everyone has had words... but I like him a lot. You will be meeting him won`t you?? Let me know how it goes. I don`t want to know how you get on with that tart SD..... she is far too familiar on here
I'll get on SD easy, every other bloke seems to.
Old May 12th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll get on SD easy, every other bloke seems to.
It`s been noticed .......
Old May 12th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think I`m gonna have to give her shed-loads of karma now!!!!
Old May 12th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think I`m gonna have to give her shed-loads of karma now!!!!
Don't be daft - she loves it.
Old May 12th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mind you, she has been rather choosy of late... Ive noticed it`s only Matt, and you and Tim and Zel....... recently.....
Old May 12th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mind you, she has been rather choosy of late... Ive noticed it`s only Matt, and you and Tim and Zel....... recently.....
Mitzy's back is out, JDR is too old now, and BB's tablets have side effects.

Sweet dweems.
Old May 12th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry Chris, yet another thread hijacked. Not good news... hopefully you will bounce back... difficult but it will happen. Eventually xx
Old May 12th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mitzy's back is out, JDR is too old now, and BB's tablets have side effects.

Sweet dweems.
I still havent worked out whether BB is male or female..... but I really like him/her whatever ... night night xxx
Old May 13th 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

In no particular order **** Off

The best I had today was :-

"LB you should try one of these biscuits, I eight one earlier and they're Svensational"

A statement from the Man City players to the owner about the current Sven situation perhaps?
Old May 13th 2008, 6:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

and I get accused of high jacking threads!
Old May 13th 2008, 8:00 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisw
Not a good day last Friday, Bob got laid off due to lack of work. As if that was not bad enough, I got laid off today! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENNING? Please forgive any typos, but not exactly what you would call sober at the moment! TCH! Had to have my dog put to sleep a month ago, what else!
Chris XXX
Chris I am so so sorry....you are really having a rough time of it aren't you I still haven't sent you a reply to your email, been a away for a week so got a few to answer, I'll make yours the first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.