Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by jandy44
sorry mate ,but Ill buy yer a pint in the pub or two
I have calculated that if EVERY BE member gave me £76 I would be able to buy the place so I'm off to drum up some "sponsorship"!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
did think of this place but thought that it was a bit too much to borrow!

Crikey! For that price, I wouldn't expect to have to renovate the kitchen and modernise the staff rooms!!!

Couldn't look at the other house, because I had to register on some property page

I'll let you know if my Premium Bonds come up next month............................................. ..............
and then I might be able to sponsor you that £76!!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:51 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have calculated that if EVERY BE member gave me £76 I would be able to buy the place so I'm off to drum up some "sponsorship"!
I could spare a £1 if thats of any use
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Crikey! For that price, I wouldn't expect to have to renovate the kitchen and modernise the staff rooms!!!

Couldn't look at the other house, because I had to register on some property page

I'll let you know if my Premium Bonds come up next month............................................. ..............
and then I might be able to sponsor you that £76!!
I will send you the details of my off shore bank account.

It may have to go up, you know to pay for the renovations.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:37 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hello you bods, I'm sitting here having a cuppa and a french fancy thinking is it just me, do things look smaller as you get older? Now a french fancy has never been on the big side, I'm looking at this mouth size pink fancy and it really has shrunk, years ago it was certaily two bites but wait........ yes sure a s sure can be one mouth size, hold on I'll just double check that with the yellow one mmmmmmmm yep same again.

I am beginning to think this about lots of things, I went to Gib last week and thought I would buy some sausages from Morrisons for when the grandkids come out and I spent ages picking up and putting down assorted packets, they all looked so small compared to what I use to buy. I don't think I like this getting old thing if it is going to make everything look so damn small. Spell check on the blink yet again
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:54 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hello you bods, I'm sitting here having a cuppa and a french fancy thinking is it just me, do things look smaller as you get older? Now a french fancy has never been on the big side, I'm looking at this mouth size pink fancy and it really has shrunk, years ago it was certaily two bites but wait........ yes sure a s sure can be one mouth size, hold on I'll just double check that with the yellow one mmmmmmmm yep same again.

I am beginning to think this about lots of things, I went to Gib last week and thought I would buy some sausages from Morrisons for when the grandkids come out and I spent ages picking up and putting down assorted packets, they all looked so small compared to what I use to buy. I don't think I like this getting old thing if it is going to make everything look so damn small. Spell check on the blink yet again
OH says he has been telling me for years that things are always the same size as they were it is just my eye sight that gets worse.

But then again a man would say that.

Look in the mirror then and see if your fantastic eye sight has worked on your body.

No - shame, it has not worked for me neither so I will go on not believing him then.

Rosemary
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:59 pm

[QUOTE=The Oddities;4696023]
Look in the mirror then and see if your fantastic eye sight has worked on your body.

Funny you should say that, I have a magic mirror in the hallway, it reality does make me look thinner, not so good in reality though
Old Apr 25th 2007, 4:00 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=crispygirl;4696042]
Originally Posted by The Oddities

Funny you should say that, I have a magic mirror in the hallway, it reality does make me look thinner, not so good in reality though
Never mind girl there is more of us to cuddle.

Rosemary
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:31 pm

[QUOTE=The Oddities;4696047]
Never mind girl there is more of us to cuddle.

Rosemary

I bought a bikini to day, all I can say is I won't be playing beach volleyball . Strictly private pool use
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Wagon wheels....now I remember them being HUGE......or was I smaller????
Old Apr 25th 2007, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Wagon wheels....now I remember them being HUGE......or was I smaller????
No, they were huge.

Rosemary
Old Apr 26th 2007, 6:03 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

No, they were huge.

Rosemary
Everything is SHRINKING
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:00 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

No, they were huge.

Rosemary
Well what bugs me is,all the nice treats are getting smaller,how come we are getting BIGGER !!!!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by jandy44
Well what bugs me is,all the nice treats are getting smaller,how come we are getting BIGGER !!!!
Could it be that we have to eat more of them as they are sooooo small?

Rosemary
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:22 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Everything is SHRINKING
Its your age JDR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.