Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Apr 20th 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I thought I would have a baking session over the weekend and take her some fairy cakes...trouble is we have had a little rain and when that happens I have trouble locating the fairies at the bottom of the garden....maybe I'll just go with sultanas instead.

I don't often laugh out loud at posts, but that one was a real gem Crispy!!

I love your humour!
xx
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:36 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

err I think I'm going brain dead, is there any hope for me. All day I have thought it is Friday and I have had to keep telling myself it is Thursday, Thursday you daft moo. I mentioned this to OH on the way back from town this evening and he just looked at me, I was looking at him like this when he said "it is Friday". Then I looked like this
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:34 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
err I think I'm going brain dead, is there any hope for me. All day I have thought it is Friday and I have had to keep telling myself it is Thursday, Thursday you daft moo. I mentioned this to OH on the way back from town this evening and he just looked at me, I was looking at him like this when he said "it is Friday". Then I looked like this
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:23 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok just got to tell you guys what happened this morning, I cant stop giggling to myself and luckily my hubby doesnt know how to use a computer so wont read this lol.

We got a dog from the dogs home a few months ago. She is very wild and runs off whenever she can, only for about 10 minutes or so but we cant stop her doing it. She also cannot make it through the night without having an accident in the house. We decided the only way round this was to get one of those travel cages and she sleeps in there quite happily. Apparently dogs will not mess in their own space.

So this morning at 7.45am I could here her trying to get out. I woke hubby up and said she needs to go to the loo. So he got out of bed and went to let her out along with our other little dog. The next minute I could hear him shouting the dogs, lay in bed I realised he only had his underpants and slippers on So I got out of bed and got his dressing gown cos at that point I knew he had let the dogs out of the front gate and not in the back garden. By the time I found him he was 1/4 of a mile down the road shouting the dogs Still in only his underpants and slippers lol. All I could do was laugh, especially when I saw a woman stood on her balcony rolling about laughing So theres me in my pj`s and pink fluffy dressing gown running to Benny who by now has a dog in both arms with nothing on except his underwear!!! If that had been videoed it would be worth a fortune. Priceless.

Last edited by Pam Sarky; Apr 20th 2007 at 9:03 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:48 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Like you say a scoop missed there.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

It was only yesterday I said to Crispygirl that there aren't many posts that have me laughing out loud...............but now that's two in quick succession!!

How funny!!

Sounds like it's a good job the proper summer weather hasn't arrived yet, otherwise hubby could've been running down the road with just his slippers on!!!!

At least he provided some unusual entertainment for your neighbours.
Who said we Brits were reserved!?

Good to hear that little Sam was running too - hopefully he's not too uncomfortable at the moment. Only two and a bit weeks to go for the little fella, eh?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have found a house I want in Mallorca, you know for holidays and stuff, all I need is someone to lend me £3,736,869, I know jdr has a bit of cash under the bed, if you know what I mean.

http://primelocation.com/internation...a/saviSAV1834/
Old Apr 20th 2007, 11:58 pm

[QUOTE=brisca;4676928]

Sounds like it's a good job the proper summer weather hasn't arrived yet, otherwise hubby could've been running down the road with just his slippers on!!!!

Now that would have been a sight for early morning eyes to see
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have found a house I want in Mallorca, you know for holidays and stuff, all I need is someone to lend me £3,736,869, I know jdr has a bit of cash under the bed, if you know what I mean.

http://primelocation.com/internation...a/saviSAV1834/

Not sure about that Matt you have a neighbour near by But if JDR is willing to dig deep then who am I to say different.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:07 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Too late Big Petes put an offer on it.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

did think of this place but thought that it was a bit too much to borrow!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:12 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brisca
It was only yesterday I said to Crispygirl that there aren't many posts that have me laughing out loud...............but now that's two in quick succession!!

How funny!!

At least he provided some unusual entertainment for your neighbours.
Who said we Brits were reserved!?

Good to hear that little Sam was running too - hopefully he's not too uncomfortable at the moment. Only two and a bit weeks to go for the little fella, eh?
Oh my God the thought of it

Sams doing fine at the moment, I have got him on the painkillers.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:25 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Its only taken 26 pages to find myself here,can I join,I love a sherbit or two,I love dogs,and I have a good laugh at some of the posts
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:29 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
Its only taken 26 pages to find myself here,can I join,I love a sherbit or two,I love dogs,and I have a good laugh at some of the posts
only if I can borrow some money off you.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:34 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
only if I can borrow some money off you.
sorry mate ,but Ill buy yer a pint in the pub or two

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.