Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Vine Ripened Trumpers

Vine Ripened Trumpers

Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant future
Default Re: Vine Ripened Trumpers

Do theese things really affect animals? if so do you know the symptoms simon? i am worried about my dog.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni
Do theese things really affect animals? if so do you know the symptoms simon? i am worried about my dog.
Hi Barb Please read the thread regarding VRT ,INDEED THEY CAN BE DANGEROUS TO DOGS and other animals , they are usually found in marsh areas or/and abandoned shoes and have also been reported in several documents as ¨shuffling like a bunch of sprouts on a skid pan¨.hence the name Turnip Trotters
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant future

Well that would make sense, we found him in the dustbins off the road, im sure their would be plenty of old shoes in there! perhaps it is the trumpers that have caused his symptoms and not rabies...are they common in the alhaurin area?
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
for infomation please read this weeks Sunday Telegraph magazine supplement.VRT"s have been reported in Harare in a container of shoes destined for a third world charity,however it appears that they are the Lumpa strain and pose no threat to humans (as reported by lance wilkins in Joberg) hope this clarifies this
Whats that.The oompa lumpa strain.
Old Feb 2nd 2010, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paintermujer
Whats that.The oompa lumpa strain.
Yeah..and about as credible as a chocolate teapot....
Honestly, why do we keep watching this thread? It's like car crash tv. I even google to make sure I'm not being uncharitable. And of course come up with not a single result for the work trumper!!! Links would of course help with provenance, and we get none. Ho hum.
Old Feb 3rd 2010, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Fiona. in the words of the infamous Derek Deakin ¨Lying in the grass is not like dancing with dandelions on sunday wearing a cotton thread dandy¨
Old Feb 11th 2010, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Fiona. in the words of the infamous Derek Deakin ¨Lying in the grass is not like dancing with dandelions on sunday wearing a cotton thread dandy¨
Daylily: Hemerocallis Snappy Yellow

item-saved-on:
Save Rate Print Email Facebook - Share this Label this with a few descriptive words -- also called tags -- to organize your collection. Separate each tag with a comma. If this is a brownie recipe, you might type: chocolate, dessert, Sue's party Add a note below. This note can be seen only by you. Leave yourself a reminder, a tweak, an idea, or anything else related to this item.

What do you think of this? Let everyone know! (Click all that apply.)I recommend it One of my favorites
Easy to grow In my garden
Stands up to the heat Long season of interest

SHARE THIS Connect with Facebook to easily update your status and share photos, recipes, and more with your friends.
Close More Ways to Share:
Delicious Twitter Yahoo! Buzz Google Stumble! 'Snappy Yellow,' a midseason bloomer, produces flowers with long, ruffled, bright-yellow petals. It reblooms later in the the season.
ProfilePlant type perennial
Hardiness zones 3 to 10
Light full-sun-to-part-shade
Height up to 2 ft.
Spread 2 ft.6 in. to 2 ft.
Habit clump-forming
THERE HERE BE CAREFUL
Old Feb 11th 2010, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Daylilies? omg book my flight out....
Whatever you're on?
You should bottle it.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fionamw
Daylilies? omg book my flight out....
Whatever you're on?
You should bottle it.
Habit clumping forming
what more proof do you need ,i have just been informed that a clump has been spotted (although not proven) in Almeria
Old Mar 1st 2010, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Habit clumping forming
what more proof do you need ,i have just been informed that a clump has been spotted (although not proven) in Almeria
please watch Alan Titchmarsh this evening VRT have been found in the UK IN AS QUOTED MANY TIMES on this forum in a abandoned shoe near marshland in Walsall,
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:18 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

please watch Alan Titchmarsh this evening VRT have been found in the UK IN AS QUOTED MANY TIMES on this forum in a abandoned shoe near marshland in Walsall,
It`s a month early aint it ?
Old Mar 1st 2010, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by jdr
It`s a month early aint it ?
I remain convinced GCHQ should be monitoring this thread
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:08 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
I remain convinced GCHQ should be monitoring this thread
oh they probably are