Villa Martin

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Villa Martin

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
In the square, second level next to a Chinese restaurant.

I doubt its even there now.
I know where you mean I think Rumours now?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allicat001
I know where you mean I think Rumours now?
There was a bar on the corner next door that we used to drink in all the time.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

There was a bar on the corner next door that we used to drink in all the time.
How long ago was this in the last 6 years?

As that is when I moved here.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

How long ago was this in the last 6 years?

As that is when I moved here.
a little further back than that, I used to live in Eagles Nest, before it was legal.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

a little further back than that, I used to live in Eagles Nest, before it was legal.
That was a while ago my friend lives in Eagles nest on the main road just before cheers bar.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:58 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

How can you be that awake at this time in the morning. You obviously don´t live the spannish way of life or you haven´t been to bed yet.
Had an early night last night, so up with the larks this morning

She works "the streets"
Oi you, pack it in
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

That was a while ago my friend lives in Eagles nest on the main road just before cheers bar.
We lived opposite Cheers, right on the road.

The Indian guy who owned Cheers was a good friend of ours.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

We lived opposite Cheers, right on the road.

The Indian guy who owned Cheers was a good friend of ours.
He still owns the bulding and sitara estate agents also half of eagles nest but not cheers as it is leased out. I used to work in cheers about 5 years ago.