Villa Martin

Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future
Default Villa Martin

Hi there everyone I am new to this forum but not new to the costa blanca.

I was wondering if there are any members out there who also live in the Villa Martin area.

If so then please give me a shout.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:23 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Villa Martin

Hmmmm, nice place......................
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Not quite sure how to take that comment, do I detect an air of sarcasm in that voice?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by allicat001
Not quite sure how to take that comment, do I detect an air of sarcasm in that voice?
You do indeed, but there are a couple of people on here who love the place and it always ends up in a row, so I was being discreet.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

I must admit it is not the best place to live. It is sunny though.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:36 am
Straw Man.

I must admit it is not the best place to live. It is sunny though.
I used to live and work there, but I think the place I worked is shut now.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

Really where did you work I might know it?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:40 am
Straw Man.

Really where did you work I might know it?
Spencers
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:41 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Spencers
Where you a shop assistant in Marks?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:42 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Where you a shop assistant in Marks?
Be gone thread hijacker!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Spencers
No don´t know that one how long ago was that? And where exactly was it?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:44 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a big shop and says "Marks and" in front of Spencers
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:44 am
Straw Man.

In the square, second level next to a Chinese restaurant.

I doubt its even there now.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Its a big shop and says "Marks and" in front of Spencers
How can you be that awake at this time in the morning. You obviously don´t live the spannish way of life or you haven´t been to bed yet.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 8:46 am
Straw Man.

How can you be that awake at this time in the morning. You obviously don´t live the spannish way of life or you haven´t been to bed yet.
She works "the streets"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.