Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ibiza Businesses for sale

Ibiza Businesses for sale

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all
Default Ibiza Businesses for sale

When starting my search on bars/cafe bars for sale....... i find that the internet is FULL of ones for sale in the costa del sol....but its virtually impossible to find ones in Ibiza.

Does anyone know any websites that list ibiza bars/cafe bars for sale.

Thinking of somewhere that has a steady pace all year round ( so def not san antonio )

Thank you in advance for your help xx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:58 am
Just Joined

SaintMic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ibiza Businesses for sale

If you want a steady pace all year round, the three best locations to look for would be Ibiza Town, Santa Eulalia and possibly Sant Jose. Obviously they're all mostly Spanish in the winter, but the first two are also popular with tourists in the summer.

There are some places out there, but Ibiza doesn't seem to have discovered the internet yet, so it may be hard to track things down. My wife might know where to look - I'll ask here when she gets home from work if you'd like?

Good luck!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

MichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to allMichaelandDawn is a name known to all

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your help.... i would love you to ask your wife when she gets home.

I was thinking of ibiza town and santa eulalia, so its great that you mentioned those places. Take care and speak soon xxxx
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:16 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Has Ibiza got any winter trade? I only know of spanish pensioners and you won't get those in a Brit bar, unless you are giving drinks for free!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 11:27 am
Just Joined

There are people who live here all year round - there are homes on Ibiza as well as hotels - so if you put a bar in the right place then you will be fine in the winter. Like I said, they're mostly Spanish residents (not many tourists when its cold, even Spanish ones), so the offer of free Sky Sports and Guinness for a euro wont really fill the place in January...

Like I said before, Ibiza Town and Santa Eulalia are a safe bet for all year round trade, IF you manage to break into the local resident circuit. There are of course English, German etc people who live here all year round, but as I said in a previous thread, the Brits here in winter are all lovely-darling faux-posh types, so you'd need that element of a bar if you wanted to make it with the English winter trade.

My wife still isn't back yet, but as soon as she is I'll give you the names of a few websites that MIGHT help...

Good luck!
Mic
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your help.... i would love you to ask your wife when she gets home.

I was thinking of ibiza town and santa eulalia, so its great that you mentioned those places. Take care and speak soon xxxx
Okay, my wife's been home and these are the two websites she's suggested. I'm not promising they'll have anything - or that you haven't already seen them - but you never know, something might come up If Ibiza isn't listed, apparently you need to look for Mallorca and they come up there.

Good luck!

PS: they're both in Spanish, hope thats not too big a problem - I'm sure there are some people on here that can help you out if you get stuck

http://www.loquo.com/es_es
http://www.idealista.com/pagina/portada
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:29 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Also try
www.ventamundial.com
www.habitamos.com
www.campusanuncios.com
www.milanuncios.com
Old Apr 4th 2008, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

best is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Have you tried the local estate agents? some of them have a commercial section with bars for sale. We are next over in a couple of weeks i will make some inquiries if you like.

p.s
hows Blackpool? its freezing here in Southport!