Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

unemployment benefit in spain

unemployment benefit in spain

Old Sep 21st 2011, 2:58 pm
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: unemployment benefit in spain

Sorry I'm to sheepish to explain the nitty gritty, but it worked for us !!
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:06 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara Red lips
Unless it's changed over the years, the gestation period for humans is still 9 months.
9 months ago Spain/Portugal was looking bleak for work etc.

If folk need a child, they have to (and some happily do) , accept that life will be financially tough for a few years.

So no problem doing any kind of work to balance the books is ok.

It's not a right to have a child ... It's a long term financial and parental commitment.

A quickie behind the bike sheds is fine .. if you take precautions ... wear bike clips
forgetting the bike sheds...
why do we keep seeing the famine victims in Sudan et al every couple of years, always with poor children wasting away with mothers looking fully fit and fed and wearing good quality clothing freshly cleaned ?? They knew they were heading to a famine but still took that financial and parental commitment.

is it because they are all good Catholics and follow the diktats of the pope, whose own acolytes don't seem able to keep it in their trousers.

as to the right to have a child, I still cannot understand how those in same sex relationships can gain that right if they don't believe in the basic hetrosexual process. If they want that relationship it is up to them, but surely having a child cannot be part of that....
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:08 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You could always hold your thumb over the end.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:10 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara Red lips
Sorry I'm to sheepish to explain the nitty gritty, but it worked for us !!
I think I might have worked it out for myself, with a bit of help from another poster.....

I just need to thrash out the finer points.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 3:22 pm
Bleating on & on

Barbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura aboutBarbara Red lips has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Domino
forgetting the bike sheds...
why do we keep seeing the famine victims in Sudan et al every couple of years, always with poor children wasting away with mothers looking fully fit and fed and wearing good quality clothing freshly cleaned ?? They knew they were heading to a famine but still took that financial and parental commitment.
It's these same kind of adverts that suggest little Johnnie spends most of the day walking miles in the blistering heat to fetch water from the well.

Why doesn't he move his hut closer to the well?

Ooooh don't Ewe all get me flustered, it's hot in this fleece and Shauns' not been round for an age.