Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Translation Please

Translation Please

Old Aug 1st 2007, 10:22 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Translation Please

Originally Posted by keithwalters
cargado = charged. The amount is going to be charged to her account.

Lochy's translation was fine. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
that's what I thought, too

managed to confuss myself with the translation sites

but the main point of my post was to show the difference between rubbish tranlations & the trouble they can get you into - even me, who really should know better:curse:
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Translation Please

Well I went into Endesa and asked why I hadn´t been charged for my leccy and they said because I hadn´t used any!!! I gave them the correct meter reading but "the computer said no"..